This HTC One look-alike comes with a 6.3-inch screen, isn't made by HTC
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Samsung is gonna sue Galatab! Oh wait, is Galatab a manufacturer? lol :P
9. tech3 (unregistered)
LOL Yes, Samsung is gonna sue Galatab for using it's "Gala" name and HTC is gonna sue Galatab as well for copying it's design! xD
29. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
why cant companies actually make phones like this? front of the phone looks amazing!
30. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
And the company will go bankrupt in paying those huge patent damages to Samsung and Htc!
26. arashmoeen (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Dude why people down vote you ? What could have you possibly done to them ? :\
27. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I have no idea.......
But it's okay, I usually don't care about down votes. :)
2. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
You know you've made it in the smartphone world when cheap Chinese knock-offs of your product appear.
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
It's all about the HTC-One "FRONT SPEAKERS"... This doesn't have it... FAIL.
4. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
I always see iphone clone, samsung clone or whatever....
Rarely see htc phone..
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol with this kind of phone, who need HTC?
20. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
don't say that.
HTC is way better than "Galatab"
21. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Don't feed the troll, this troll (wendygarett) is one of the dangerous troll in PhoneArena! Be careful!
22. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
The worst kind! It doesn't even respond to our responses! It's downright insidious.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wonder what Htc is going to say about this?
12. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Has anyone been successful at suing the Chinese copycats? If the Party feels cheap knock-offs are good for the People, they're all for it.
10. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
HTC time to SUEEEEE.........................:p
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Lucky for galatab to escape a lawsuit case since HTC isn't that type of company who sues all the time
14. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
Look at the two Chinese people staring at him..like WTF?
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Because that guy is speaking Deutsch, so yeah, those two Chinese people are staring at him....like WTF is he talking about?!
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
" I say what's the big idear, who is thumbing down positive comments"
With no validation!
19. papss (unregistered)
Oh dear lord, do they not have any shame in that region? Pathetic
28. Diazene (Posts: 129; Member since: 01 May 2013)
terrible screen, terrible touch, terrible battery, terrible components, for everyone who thinks this is usable, NO, it isn't
anyone would be better off buying a desire 600 or something like that (although I think it uses a less powerful CPU)
31. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
It actually doesn't look all that big. I always though that anything over 5" was ridiculous but, this made me second guess that.