This $99 gizmo turns your iPhone into a high-res 3D surface scanner
0. phoneArena 04 Dec 2012, 06:39 posted on
Commercial 3D scanners don't come cheap. Even base models retail for at least several thousand dollars, which is why you won't see one lying on every hobbyist's work bench. The PhoneScope 3D, however, is a new Kickstarter project that promises to bless your iPhone with 3D surface scanning capabilities. At the same time, the full kit can be had for just $99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
3 words for Apple:
JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!! :D
2. MixMaster (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
3 words for you:
STAY IN SCHOOL!!!
Trust me..you need it!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
well I am my friends...
thank you for caring me :)
4. MixMaster (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
Just a friendly advice. Trust me..1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 or 1, 2, New, Mini, 4 is not the way you should really be counting. It's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.......123, 124,.....etc.
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
uh ok :)
You are so kind