Third quarter launch set for Intel powered ZTE Grand X2 In
0. phoneArena 16 May 2013, 12:36 posted on
Chinese handset manufacturer ZTE has introduced the ZTE Grand X2 In, the sequel to the Intel powered ZTE Grand X IN; the new release will feature a 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 (Clover Trail+) processor. 1GB of RAM is on board, with 8GB of internal storage inside. The 8MP rear-facing camera is said to have one of the fastest times between shots...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Decent specs, but the design is uhh......not so good, I think it's because of the blue color.
By the way, good luck ZTE!
6. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Keep it up boy..PhoneArena definitely needs insights and opinions from kids
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Look at that bezel! It looks like a 2008 feature phone.
3. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Sad the cpu in that phone should be on par with the s4 if not better.
4. Shubham412302 (Posts: 331; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
the cpu its great but why only 1gb ram.
but still great cpu.
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Lenovo K900 has the same CPU and the specs are up to date with s4/htc one. The phone is very underrated, truly an amazing phone.