Third quarter launch set for Intel powered ZTE Grand X2 In
As was the case with the original model, the ZTE Grand X2 In will be available in Europe with a limited distribution expected. The phone will launch in the third quarter of 2013 and pricing information was not disclosed.
According to IDC, ZTE is the fourth largest mobile handset manufacturer in the world.
source: ZTE via AndroidCentral
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4651; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Decent specs, but the design is uhh......not so good, I think it's because of the blue color.
By the way, good luck ZTE!
6. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Keep it up boy..PhoneArena definitely needs insights and opinions from kids
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1025; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Look at that bezel! It looks like a 2008 feature phone.
3. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Sad the cpu in that phone should be on par with the s4 if not better.
4. Shubham412302 (Posts: 292; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
the cpu its great but why only 1gb ram.
but still great cpu.
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Lenovo K900 has the same CPU and the specs are up to date with s4/htc one. The phone is very underrated, truly an amazing phone.