Third BlackBerry store in India opens
Recently, the manufacturer was named the coolest overall brand of 2012, coolest cell phone and coolest hi-tech gadget in South Africa. Last November, a near riot broke out when the BlackBerry Bold 9790 was launched in Jakarta, Indonesia and the first 1,000 people online received a 50% discount. If RIM could only bottle what it is that makes the Canadian manufacturer such a hit in certain areas and put it in the water supply around the world.
1. ryq24 posted on 07 Jun 2012, 13:22 0 2
did they open the store in indonesia or india? i think there is an error here on the exact location!
2. sid07desai posted on 07 Jun 2012, 14:46 2 0
It opened in India. They're just mentioning that riots broke out when they opened it in Indonesia and Jakarta.
3. jmoita2 posted on 07 Jun 2012, 18:19 4 0
Who is the exotic hot babe behind the one cutting the ribbon???
5. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 07 Jun 2012, 18:43 2 0
Haha... I sort of caught myself wondering the same thing earlier. Whoever she is, she is really quite pretty. +1
6. Grishm posted on 07 Jun 2012, 22:04 2 0
The hot babe's Ruby Parihar. And in case you are interested in the bulldozer who's cutting the ribbon, she is Sumalatha Ambarish.
7. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 07 Jun 2012, 23:26 1 0
Wow... hahaha! My questioning of identity was totally rhetorical, but more power to ya for knowing the ID's... +1
4. Republican posted on 07 Jun 2012, 18:21 0 2
The rumor got out that it was going to have flushing toilets, so a mob ensued.