Thinking outside the screen: 6 things you aren't doing with your tablet
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2013, 03:07 posted on
The tablet PC has finally arrived. While this formerly science fiction-seeming device has had numerous failed iterations over the past couple of decades, it's finally a viable way to do a lot of things. Everybody watches movies and plays games on their tablets, but there are other things you may never have even thought of doing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bayusuputra (Posts: 946; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
I don't want a windscreen on my bike.. I rather use rugged smartphone with bike cradle..
2. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I think they weren't referring to bikers only.
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
You need a built-in IR port in your tablet pc for that and only but a few devices have IR ports (Sony/Xperia Tablets for example). Or Bluetooth/Wifi in your other devices for that to work.
6. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
Some cable companies have an app you can download so you can use you're smartphone or tablet as a remote.
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
No.2 is useful if you're planning to explore a location (for food, movies, shopping, etc) and figuring out the best commute routes or just trying something different.
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
10x but i dont have a tablet and ain't planning on buying one, as log as i have my phone, ps3 and my tablet and as long as nokia doesn't come up with one.
7. mydi.maus (unregistered)
u can use ur tablet while doing #2... never did...