Thinking outside the screen: 6 things you aren't doing with your tablet
6 things you aren't doing with your tablet
1. Truly universal remote
2. Plotting your course of travel
3. Accepting credit card sales for your services
4. Keeping unlimited manuals on deck
5. Creating interactive presentations
6. Viewing restaurant menus on-the-go
Shaun Chatman is a well published author on many authority sites. He lives in Dunedin, FL, and spends his free time playing with his kids or his Android tablet.
1. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
I don't want a windscreen on my bike.. I rather use rugged smartphone with bike cradle..
2. jsdechavez (Posts: 701; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I think they weren't referring to bikers only.
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 701; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
You need a built-in IR port in your tablet pc for that and only but a few devices have IR ports (Sony/Xperia Tablets for example). Or Bluetooth/Wifi in your other devices for that to work.
6. phones522 (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
Some cable companies have an app you can download so you can use you're smartphone or tablet as a remote.
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 701; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
No.2 is useful if you're planning to explore a location (for food, movies, shopping, etc) and figuring out the best commute routes or just trying something different.
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 537; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
10x but i dont have a tablet and ain't planning on buying one, as log as i have my phone, ps3 and my tablet and as long as nokia doesn't come up with one.
7. mydi.maus (unregistered)
u can use ur tablet while doing #2... never did...