ThinkGeek presents the 8-bitty retro game controller for iPhone and Android
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Oct 2012, 05:32
From TinkGeek – the same fine folks that brought us the JOYSTICK-IT and the iCade iPad cabinet, comes another neat accessory tailored with mobile gaming in mind. It is called the iCade 8-bitty and reminds us a lot of those classic NES game controllers with its boxy looks and button arrangement...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. g2a5b0e posted on 19 Oct 2012, 09:20 0 5
Reminds you of Mario? When was the last time you played a Mario game? 1985?
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Oct 2012, 09:39 1 0
Sir, i don't know how to pronounce your name, i guess you're probably a fan of the Star wars fame. You've got a knock on your socks questioning me huh??
So here it is...'Reminds me of 8-bit Mario game that i used to play when i was 8-9 years old'...clarified??
6. g2a5b0e posted on 19 Oct 2012, 09:46 0 5
You'll have to excuse me for not understanding your Star Wars reference or what "knock on your socks" means. Is that also a phrase from 1985? Basically, half of your post made no sense to me. And no, I'm not a Star Wars fan.
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:13 1 0
Then you're too old to be here!!
11. g2a5b0e posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:20 0 2
I didn't realize there was an age maximum here. My bad. Besides, if you were "8-9" when the 8-bit Mario games came out, then you're definitely older than I am.
14. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:32 1 0
Do you notice that even now some kids even play the 8-bit Mario game??
Oh wait, what will you know...you're still counting how old i am!!
7. dexter_jdr posted on 19 Oct 2012, 09:55 2 0
screw you! i played the classic mario game at on1999! and i was born on 1994!
-native language not English-
15. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:34 0 0
Lol...It was my favorite 8-bit game!!
2. dexter_jdr posted on 19 Oct 2012, 07:11 0 0
and then they will make a mario app. with a price tag
8. dexter_jdr posted on 19 Oct 2012, 09:59 1 0
how the f**k can they put refreshed version of a 8bit mario? make it HD?
---dont know if mario is actually 8 bit
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:12 1 0
LOL!! Refresh as in, yes, HD-fy it!!
And bring it to a whole new level of interactive stages!! That could be something!!
12. cepcamba posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:24 1 0
That could be nice. Same gameplay, same storyline, same everything. But make the effects better. Imagine Mario throwing blazing fireballs and making faces! :p
13. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Oct 2012, 10:30 0 0
And imagine those in 3D!! :D
17. Sadkrkic posted on 19 Oct 2012, 14:00 0 0
They didnt show the games on the android phone.Wonder why!?