Things you won’t believe you can do with your smartphone!
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2014, 01:31 posted on
So, you have a smartphone. And it comes in one of those crazy large screens because bigger is better. You use it for texting, movies, games and taking pictures with your loved ones and you think you are already making full use of it. Think again...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. techperson211 (Posts: 998; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
4.5-5.2 inch is enough for me. I still would prefer surface pro 3 for hybrid PC.
16. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Im sad that I've got 6'' :(( but bigger is better they said ;)
21. Ashoaib (Posts: 2839; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
huawei mediapad x1 is really very nice and it is true that the battery doesnt disappoint... this device has very slim bezels and it is pocketable most of the time which no other phone of this size can... only thing which I dont like is the cpu, huawei kirin processor is not in the same league as snapdragon
4. james1 (Posts: 97; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Why is Huawei even writing articles here. They don't sell any of their flagships here in the US.
6. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Maybe because Phonearena attracts viewers from different parts of the world? Or maybe, there are people living outside the US who buy smartphones from them? Or maybe there is life outside US?
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The world does not revolve around the US.
30. dsmboost (Posts: 46; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
What?? Do you mean to tell me that all that space outside of the US is not just barren waste land and water? I don't believe.
31. Gawain (Posts: 403; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
It's called an "advertisement." Huawei paid for the space. It's one way the internet is monetized so you don't have to pay for access to every site you visit.
Also, check out the site rankings, for a mobile tech site, PA is inside the top 1500 **IN THE WORLD**, a better ranking than in the US, and in the top 500 or so in India alone.
5. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 best large screened device. Sorry Huawei.
7. apple4never (Posts: 1032; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Sorry note 3 but xperia Z2 and OPO are both better, look nicer, and dont have a terrible lag filled UI
20. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Both better and nicer are your opinion (which is irrelevant). Lag filled UI? I doubt you have even used either of those devices. Go away but hurt hater.
33. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
I love when people give opinions and call other opinions irrelevant. and I doubt you've used every single large screen device to compare it to the note 3.
10. 13Elves (Posts: 93; Member since: 21 Feb 2014)
phonearena reaches a new low fck this crap from a misspelled Hawaii!
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
And when Samsung does an ad like this in PA, you fanboys will be like Little Samponies flying in the air with plastic band-aid rainbows.
17. swiekekodok (Posts: 58; Member since: 19 Jul 2014)
Huawei mediapad M1 front facing speaker like HTC One M8 does... LOL
18. GreekGeek (Posts: 959; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Oh Good Lawd, I just clicked an Advertisement!
19. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1608; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
note 4 will crush the huawei's perfect 4..sept 3 .
22. kamran32 (Posts: 30; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
I used once my Samsung Galaxy S 3 as mirror for making French cut shaving... SO it means usage depends on your choice and circumstances...
23. LikeMyself (Posts: 382; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
For me 146*71*11mm is the limit no matter the screen size!! Stop talking about screen size, talk about phone size (cough LG G2)!!
24. Ghost04 (Posts: 139; Member since: 03 May 2014)
I use a 4.7 inch device .
But now I am interested in 5.5-6 inch devices .
I will like to buy the Note 4 but it has a physical button which I don't like . So a big 'NO' to Samsung .
LG don't sell phones in my country .
So , let's see what others have even Huawei is not a bad choice .
Looking forward for Mate 7 .
26. wreis (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I have T2 Ultra 6" is ideal for me, 5" i think so litlle.
32. Boybawang (Posts: 54; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
Is Huawei sponsored article a surprise? Phonearena has done many Apple sponsored articles already.