These are the silly people who "pre-ordered" the iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 02:20 posted on
Prior to dropping a boatload of cash on a pricey new phone, a wise consumer would do a little research on the internet so that he or she knows whether the investment is worth it. Well, at least 17 people didn't do their homework and pre-ordered a smartphone that does not officially exist yet, namely the highly anticipated iPhone 5, or whatever Apple decides to call it.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aaronkatrini (Posts: 241; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Have you PA that those guys were just kidding? or trying to impress their friends instead?
Oh...wait.. im wrong!!! Twitter IS a credible source!
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3492; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Are my eyes playing tricks on me??? Or PA just admitted to ordering an iPhone to be silly?? :D
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hope they learn their lesson for not fooled by this stupid hype...
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Hmmm so was Apple right when they said their users cannot "distinguish" ?
4. BREvenson (Posts: 240; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Upon further review, it seems that a lot of these are just too stupid to be real. Some seem thrown together and others are ridiculously lame.
While I would surely believe that there are some that are gullible enough to actually preorder a phone that isn't even officially announced yet, these seem too unrealistic. I can't say it's PA's doing (or Gizmodo), but seriously...people aren't stupid enough to brag about it and become the butt of everyone else's jokes about the iPhone and all that.
7. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Noobs. I just got one from eBay. It should be here tomorrow.
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
think jPhone 5 with 2 SIM cards, stylus, and extendable antenna for analog TV (seriously, these exist).
hahaha laugh at that part!!!
10. AndroidShiz (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Ya(frikn)wnnn... so when does the new Nexus drop again?
12. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Jphone,,,,,, iphone? whats the difference like really? are we paying money because it has a Apple or a Orange on it?
13. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
No one needs to be guliable. At the same time, no one wants to be just laughed at after they got scammed either.
15. fervid (Posts: 183; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
You guys must be starving for news to use Twitter as a source.
16. LostInTheRed (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Lawl! I love the tweet about the iPhone 5 being compared to the Galaxy Note 2. As for how serious these are? I feel some are, and some are just jokes.
17. Droiddoes (unregistered)
And ifans wonder why they are openly mocked and considered iDiots.
18. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
The mentality of a two year old.