These are the 20 best iPhone photographs for the year
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2014, 08:57 posted on
The winners of the annual iPhone Photography Awards are announced, and you can see the 20 best iPhone photographs here…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Planterz (Posts: 2098; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Stunning? More like scary as f*&k! But yeah, stunning too.
37. Aploine (Posts: 433; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
Most of them are black and white and some of them look tweaked. I think any of the top camera phones could take pictures like these in the hands of a good photographer. I like them all
2. lalalaman (Posts: 631; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
no 9 is good....whats up with 11??whats the phenomenon called?
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
It looks like a föhn wind. Though it probably isn't since it looks like there isn't any mountains there.
24. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Oh yeah that's right! But I guess they can occur during föhn winds? At least some very similar looking clouds.
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Such beautiful pictures! Nature can sure provide beauty that nothing will ever be able to match!
8. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 158; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
I ccompletely agree! We chase things in our life so much that we don't see natural beauty every day.
5. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Because Apple do nothing since years , menial media attack us with iBS articles to show that Apple is alive. Rumors and photoshops from iFans every day. Right?
Last thing that Apple did was the useless fingerprint scanner and even more useless 64 bit on 1gb icrap. And just put 'S'
7. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 158; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
Dude if you don't like these photos then don't look at them. No need to come here and be a hater! Calm your tits!
10. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Dude, are those sites , tech sites, or what? Fashion photoshop magazine for wet idreams?
Aren't you fed up with those hundrets of 'apple articles' when Apple do NOTHING since years?
16. Ninetysix (Posts: 2445; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You're an example why Apple articles exist. You can't resist clicking it and posting in it.
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I was waiting for your reply lol. Got em.
15. iMemo (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Dude, calm down... How can you be so bitter even after looking at these amazing photos!
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 21680; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Please tell us, how many green thumbs would you like for that post?
11. majp89 (Posts: 171; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Why is #3 even considered good? It just looks like someone took a picture of their dog in the snow. All the rest look like they belong here, and some of them don't even look like they're capable of being from a phone, they're so good.
17. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Simply amazing pictures. Apple has some clever processing algorithms.
18. refillable (Posts: 1047; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Of course these are not raw out of the phone pics. I can just edit pictures coming from an S5, a Z2 or a N1020 to have some allegedly clever processing.
41. refillable (Posts: 1047; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
You do. If you don't you won't disagree with facts. I am turning some 3.2MP Pics to stunning ones.
31. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Oh jeez... A human brain is my source. I thought all of us have one?