These LG G3 commercials are funny even if you don't understand the language
0. phoneArena 16 Jun 2014, 22:06 posted on
LG's new G3 flagship smartphone is already available in South Korea, but it may take a while until it reaches the US...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. kevin91202 (Posts: 412; Member since: 08 Jun 2014)
Maybe because there was a European guy in the first video? Who knows.
The second video? Nothing...
8. phantom_six_man (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
whats funny is that we're waiting for the funny part then we dont see anything funny :D,now thats funny :D
4. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
LG need to stop bragging about its camera. Its nice and all that but nothing special. It less than 8 month watch the camera becomes standard. Nokia's camera are the real deal, Andriod still cant catch to Nokia in camera after all these years.
5. hurrycanger (Posts: 1545; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Android still can't catch to Nokia? What kind of comparison are you trying to do?
7. sniper1087 (Posts: 481; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Well comparison in cameras, which honestly the nokia cameras are the best well round cameras, good in daylight and night time as well. Even the G2 was not able to get good shots at night comparing to the 1520/icon. Not saying the other cameras are bad but camera wise nokia has done a good job.
15. iushnt (Posts: 1258; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
But what's the connection with android and camera? If Nokia makes android pureview phones then will that be inferior?
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3686; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Looks like you fell to the advertisement made by nokia fanboys here. Yeah it has a monstrous specd camera, but its not that advanced or it does not have that big advantage compared to android flagships. Yes it is great at details and low light stills and videos, but its worse than droids in videos, HDR, Panaroma.
check this comparison, its clear that lumia doesnt have that big edge compared to likes of note 3. And this is 2013 article, Galaxy S5 and LG G3 are even better than note 3 and give a tough competition to lumia and can easily beat in some aspects. Please do check this comparison.
12. BlackhawkFlys (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 May 2014)
you are right Android could not catch Nokia in camera.... Still it's Nokia that was sold for $8 billion dollars. Infact Its Nokia that could not catch Android OS after all these years and they cannot do it in the next decade.
11. a961009 (Posts: 120; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I undedstand the language but not funny at all.... (I am Korean)
14. refillable (Posts: 834; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Great commercial, but funny? Perhaps not in the humorist point of view...
BTW I like those Nokia fans complaining :D.
They seem to follow Samsung's marketing. Which is good.
I like how they put a G2 billboard in one of the main roads at me city.