There's a TM on "There's an app for that"
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2010, 10:27 posted on
The phrase, "There's an app for that" is now protected by U.S. trademark laws as Apple's application, made in December 2009, has been approved...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jskrenes (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Your iPhone will now record your conversations and direct bill your account if it hears you say that which cannot be said.
2. LadyAble (unregistered)
3. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
"There's an app for .........." hmmm, dare I say it? Or will Apple send another bunch of goons to bash in MY door like they did that poor guy who got a hold of that so-called "misplaced" iPhone 4? While you're at it Apple, here's another slogan: "There's crap for that", in reference to your network. Try fixing THAT before you go placing trademarks on everything.
4. Jake15 (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Nov 2009)
Too bad it is not apples network, you can blame ATT for that
5. XxVerbalxX (unregistered)
so now i have to say "there is an application for that" or "there is an app that does that". no biggie im going to trademark the word "the". think of the $$$ i will rake in!
7. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
Jake, when I say "your network", what I meant (if you read into it) is their CHOICE of networks to put their beloved phone on. Year after year.
6. Syksyd (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
"theres an app for that"...........what r they gonna do.........hahahaha
8. ohyeah (unregistered)
There's an Mapp for that..........
9. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1231; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
"There's a lawsuit for that". Apple spends more money on lawyers than they do their products.
10. sk8citizen (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Nov 2010)