TheO is a foam ball to put your smartphone in, throw it around
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2012, 08:41 posted on
The 2012 Toy Fare in New York might seem like the last place where you find smartphone related stuff, but it’s not - it brings a neat foam ball accessory that makes you…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
soooo why wouldn't I just get a kinect?
this idea seems a little redic...
2. adi4u4882 (Posts: 135; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I'm no Hater but this seems to be really stupid.
4. Fallout09 (Posts: 414; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Honestly, I would rather play on a “Jump To Conclusions Mat”.
5. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
good one. but...
i think ill make one when i get home so i can throw my phone at the wall when needed.
6. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
THE ULTIMATE TOUGH CASE!
TAKE THAT OTTERBOX!
7. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Wanna play soccer with your iPhone?
There's an app, err, toy for that
8. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
This is what modern inventions are coming to? So much for the cure for cancer.