The weird mobile phone habits detailed by country (infographic)
0. phoneArena 11 Jan 2012, 08:16 posted on
The world is full of cell phones, but while you already know that, here’s what you might not - phones are used differently across the globe and while in the States 23% of users will easily text…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
images load very slow on phonearena, and do not zoom well. please correct this
2. the_s2 (Posts: 196; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
You can right click on the image and view it in full size!
3. Arpad (Posts: 39; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
I don't understand the colouring of the map. Sweden is green so is North Korea. Or maybe its just a miss?
4. downphoenix (Posts: 1991; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
another odd one is Finland. That's Nokia's homebase!
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)