The waterproof Sony Xperia acro S "not currently planned to come to the US"
1. dax0330 (Posts: 23; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
Better wait for the hayabusa, if any US variant will be released..
2. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
Like always, US always behind on mobile tech :(
3. ymp72 (Posts: 11; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Looking forward to the XPERIA NEXUS in Q4, surprise me please !!
4. Fallout (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
You can always import it, it has US 3G bands
7. x01hst (Posts: 13; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Sony, you don't like US consumer? Always nice stuff is without USA.
9. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I don't think its a Sony not likeing u.s customers thing, I don't think Sony gets a lot of love from carriers, which is sad. I personally love how the experia line looks, and would love to have one.
10. mkhan1188 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Sony I'm us customer. Currently I am using iPhone 4s, I'm not going to buy iPhone 5. I will be waiting for Xperia Acro s. please bring it to the USA. Sony u know what I bought lot of Sony shares also. I know Sony great company. But us is biggest market don't ignore us.
11. hitechredneck (Posts: 85; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
According the experia blog.net this phone will be globally released in Q3. I'm thinking this is the mint from sony's leaked road map. Which I think this phone is kind of cool same specs as the experia S but with dustproofing and waterproofing at 1m for 30 minutes.
12. astroboy2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
1. Will the waterproof version be released in Australia?
2. If not, why not. Australia is a large water bound country, with many people waiting for a waterproof phone. Make it happen soon...