x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA
  • Options

The truth about that Samsung Galaxy S III that exploded

0. phoneArena 07 Jul 2012, 20:59 posted on

Last month, we told you about a poor sap whose Samsung Galaxy S III exploded in his car and while Carphone Warehouse would not give him a replacement, he eventually got one; it turns out that the hone had suffered water damage and then was put in a microwave oven...

This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here

posted on 23 Jul 2012, 09:55

61. fervid (Posts: 183; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)

Are we sure this guy's name wasn't really Buck Russell? Hopefully the battery wasn't still in it when they "dried" it...that could have been messy.

posted on 05 Dec 2012, 18:58

63. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)

That guy who puts the sammy to water and dried it with microwave must have stopped education at elementary school. WHAT AN IMBECILE!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories