The supposed Nexus 5 FCC filing may just be another LG G2
1. sniper1087 (Posts: 427; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
I hope no back buttons or hyperglaze back
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't think there will be back buttons or hyperglaze back judging from the leak picture below.
3. sniper1087 (Posts: 427; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Bah I heard that google did that on purpose to throw off tech bloggers.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6950; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It's just a teaster and i also hope NO BACK buttons either
4. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
The D820 info was baseless except for the number being next to D821. A poster from AP confirmed it.
5. D.Aceveda (Posts: 366; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Post the full story PA. Evleaks said its a Verizon variant of the G2. Yet he can\'t explain why it doesn\'t support Verizons LTE banding. The person who runs Evleaks is a jackoff who doesn\'t know what\'s going on half the time someone leaks info
7. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
A G2 variant that didn't have Verizon's bands in it? That didn't have the buttons on the back? That had that massive opening for the camera like in the video? That has a different battery in it? And that is just under 5", unlike the G2 which is 5.2". Right, I'm sure it is a G2 variant.
8. pwnarena (Posts: 1009; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
not so good for LG net income but certainly raises market share.
9. zachattack (Posts: 611; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
i hope the nexus 5 does have back buttons just to spite all of you who seem to have it in your head that it was a bad idea xP
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1238; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Only that neither the dimensions of the phone, the size of the screen or the version of the OS of the D821 matches the documents of the FCC for the D820:
In the FCC the phone has: 5" screen, 68.2mm wide, 131.9 mm tall and Key Lemo Pie.
While in evleaks the D821 has 5.2" screen, 70.9x138.5 mm and Jelly Bean 4.2.
So I think this time eveleaks is wrong and that there is still hope.
11. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
im too bothered about the back plate being glass on the nexus 5, just along as the back glass has the same strength as the front glass. This is what was wrong with the nexus 4. The back glass was different (and not as strong) from the front glass.