The smuggling & concealment of phones are reaching epidemic proportions in prisons
1. vzwtech86 (Posts: 20; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
Hopefully their ringer isn't set to vibrate... Hahaha. Although I guess certain jail mates wouldn't mind too much...
2. ToddD00 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
So why don't prisons have jammers to block cell signals??
3. Tomkin (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 May 2010)
Because they are unable to just control the wave to block the prison only and the senate said it would be dangerous to block surrounding neighborhoods incase someone broke out .
5. hammertong (Posts: 27; Member since: 10 May 2010)
horse-hockey. Jammers have a limited range.
4. snakemann (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Apr 2008)
not to mention the c.o.'s that are out in the tower and their radio goes out for someone reason will need to contact the desk to let them know of what's going on.