The rise of the tablet brings on first doomsday signs for e-readers
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2012, 06:38
We have already seen analysts round up 2012 for smartphones, but truth is it was a booming year for tablets as well, where the growth has been explosive…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 21 Dec 2012, 06:47 0
same here ..i just download magazines and books that are not available
4. apexKBC posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:16 0
tablets can never replace books or vice versa.............
5. imkyle posted on 21 Dec 2012, 10:05 1
I got my mom the Nook Tablet 16GB version back in 2011, and she loves it. I have the Asus Infinity, and honestly reading a book on a 16:9 ratio is hard and cumbersome. E-readers will still be here for some time.
6. roscuthiii posted on 21 Dec 2012, 12:04 0
E-readers are more of a niche product anyhow. They do one thing, albeit very well. Tablets are more versatile. Still love my original e-ink Nook for reading though.
7. laheelahee posted on 22 Dec 2012, 11:27 0
hmmm... my christmas present to myself was going to be a kindle paperwhite...