The perils of textwalking: woman falls straight into a canal (video)
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2013, 08:22 posted on
Maybe it's not like falling into a 20-feet sinkhole, or not spotting a bear in your way while texting, but Capital FM radio newsreader Laura Safe experienced something that should at least be in the top 5 for this year's "Don't text and walk" compilation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I like the last paragraph :)
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
That's what you get and u dont throw a fit
4. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I work near there too at the Oriental Bar. That's right by the Mailbox canalside, wharfside street near the side facing The Cube. That must have been very recent with the snow in the water.
5. toiletcleaner (Posts: 223; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
that was a iphone user. maybe she was asking siri how was the weather and siri answer : a lot of water on ur way
7. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
apple maps told her to go that way
8. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
That actually looks like a huge safety hazard. What is that, directly 6 feet away from descending stairs?