The perils of textwalking: woman falls straight into a canal (video)
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I like the last paragraph :)
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
That's what you get and u dont throw a fit
4. MistB (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I work near there too at the Oriental Bar. That's right by the Mailbox canalside, wharfside street near the side facing The Cube. That must have been very recent with the snow in the water.
5. toiletcleaner (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
that was a iphone user. maybe she was asking siri how was the weather and siri answer : a lot of water on ur way
7. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
apple maps told her to go that way
8. p0rkguy (Posts: 675; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
That actually looks like a huge safety hazard. What is that, directly 6 feet away from descending stairs?