The offspring of an Apple iPhone-Motorola PHOTON 4G affair and other early prototypes
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:54
Thanks to the Apple-Samsung court battle, and a legal principle called discovery, we are getting to see pictures of early prototypes of the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad; check out the pictures of Apple's tablet with a kickstand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds posted on 26 Jul 2012, 19:56 9
What the hell? Wasn't that like....oh ok then....nevermind...I'm just gone sit in the dark...SMH
2. jackhammeR posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:00 13
what an ugly piece of sh%^.
One prototype looks like handicaped photon and the other like forgive-me-I-am-not-as-good-as-the-original N9.
3. SonyFTW2020 posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:08 8
pictures 6-9 honestly looks really good, sadly it is still IOS operated so this is a definite pass lol
6. -box- posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:44 7
So, all that baloney apple keeps spewing about "trade dress" is just another way of them saying "we have no idea wtf we're doing, and since other companies made something similar to what we finally chose, we need to sue them for thinking similarly to us". What babies.
7. Wiki_jaan posted on 26 Jul 2012, 20:46 10
woh last picture remind me nokia n9 and lumia 900 , 800
11. The_Godfather posted on 26 Jul 2012, 21:15 7
This is when they didn't steal that prototype from Sony for their iPhone 3. What a shame Apple people are coming to know you reality now. f**k you
12. DechyX posted on 26 Jul 2012, 21:41 6
the last... phone?... it made my stomach hurt, like something you find in the toy section at WalMart
13. alchemyduelist posted on 26 Jul 2012, 22:40 6
I can see how much Sony's design helped them. These are just bad.
17. loken posted on 26 Jul 2012, 23:43 0
I love to see the fight in the court between tim and kon :D