The next BlackBerry flagship could be called the Z30
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2013, 16:40 posted on
So far, we've all been working under the assumption that BlackBerry's next all touchscreen flagship device would be the A10, because the device is part of BlackBerry's so-called "A-series". However, that idea never made all that much sense since BlackBerry has two device options on the market: the Q-series with a physical keyboard and the Z10, which is all touchscreen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
Was never fond of berries or apples.
3. ZeroCide (Posts: 714; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I hope this has better build quality than the Z10.
4. dangchitrung (Posts: 65; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
i wonder when BB dies. They just keep dying and dying and dying. But they still try to sing a tenor. Lame!
6. FadyNabil (Posts: 39; Member since: 10 May 2013)
BB problem is they have no money, they can't make a huge campaign to revive their brand.(like nokia does)
However they have a nitch market and number of fans, and also they have something good and different from others.
BB can live in a small market share but only if they optimize themself in a smaller and smarter orgranization.
7. Azurus (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
Z30 for its next flagship and Z20 for the low-end phone ( side-kick) that usually accompanies the new flagship phone
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
where is Z20 LOST somewhere by Blackberry CEO?
10. akz1112 (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Mar 2013)
so far i think i only saw one person in the last 2-3 month with z10 or w.e new bb.
11. Armor (Posts: 49; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
They are saying that the Porsche design Z10 will be the Z20. Go Blackberry!!!!!
13. blisshse (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Aug 2013)
I am waiting for the Z30, was about to purchase Z10, and will wait a couple of months. Several other associates love it!!! Associate has performed a month long hands on (in use) comparison and def sold on Z10......Yes Blackberry loyalist, , great company understands business needs for phone users....!