The new iPad bests heat, cold, and water in brutal torture test
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2012, 11:39 posted on
The new iPad proved to be a trooper in this series of real-world torture tests that put the gadget through fire and ice, drop tests, and even a close encounter with it's old nemesis, H2O...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
that alone is why the new ipad is king of tablets...
4. sorcio46 (Posts: 416; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Ok, test without scientifical precision made by some kids, you know what they say? ... Nothing !
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
it could have been done with chimpanzees..the beat the ipad wook that. was real...
8. sorcio46 (Posts: 416; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
A drop test has thousands of variables, is science not fanboism. That iPad would break if the test was done in a different type of floor..
so Apple would say you are using the wrong floor :D!
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
look man it is what it is.. ok the test was done if you dont believe in it. dont.. but i do.. nice talking to you
15. sorcio46 (Posts: 416; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
For your mind even flying iPigs exist... isn't nice to talk with an iFan that doesn't know what is physics and science tecnology -.-
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
it has nothing to do if I am an fan or not.. I just agree to an article.. dont recal saying or believing pigs fly but I guess to make your argument valid you had to go there. so not surprise from a fandroid..
19. KissyQueeny (banned) (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Just ignore them, gallitoking, phonearena is infested with fandroids. No freedom of speech whatsoever. Good luck expressing positive opinion about things other than android. I'm sick of the OS only because of it's fans, better said, religious fanatics.
30. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Nice post. Well said, and oh so true.
33. bayusuputra (Posts: 946; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
haha, like as if Gallito is not an iReligious fanatic..
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"New" iPad is based on hot glue...
27. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Normal people don't bake their tablets. If you drop it, it'll still shatter. The OS still sucks.
28. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
The people thumbing u down know how good a tablet the iPad is, but simply hate apple so much they won't give them any credit whatsoever. Tech companies want to kill the iPad/iPhone for a reason,and it isn't because apple products suck... It's because apple products r top notch in performance, and build quality. If android is Nissan then apple is Honda, they're apples to oranges meaning both r excellent and u can't go wrong either way. Let the thumbs down begin, cuz u know I'm rite. Remember coke tries to kill Pepsi, not Shasta.
31. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Only one thumbs down c'mon droiders u can do better than that lol.
10. HTCFreak (Posts: 153; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
Android devices survive the test: Oh yeah, awesome! Cool, great!
Apple devices survive: BS! Lies! Nonsense!
Fanboys, fanboys everywhere... :)
3. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Very interesting, wasn't expecting that and have to give it props!
9. HTCFreak (Posts: 153; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
Now we can't call it iFragile anymore, lol! But yeah, as she said, that is a really tough iPad! :)
12. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Well yes there have been certain occurrences when you drop an apple product about a few inches of the floor and it breaks, but it all depends on how you treat your devices, and anyone can make easy hype on a product.
6. Aeires (unregistered)
Cool vid, thanks for posting. Nothing in the test doesn't seem too unreal (depending on where you live).
18. adi4u4882 (Posts: 135; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
She give me a feeling like i still live in the 90s.
32. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i really want to see if she dropped a nokia 3310 on an iPad. It will be pulverized.
34. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
this woman clearly doesn't know how to drop an ipad or any other smartphone/tablet. Ask the guys who had to suffer, they'll know how to really test a smartphone/tablet
36. blade (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 May 2012)
taco really miss you ur comments really make me laugh
f**k other galitoking bitch