The new iPad bests heat, cold, and water in brutal torture test
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Jul 2012, 11:39
The new iPad proved to be a trooper in this series of real-world torture tests that put the gadget through fire and ice, drop tests, and even a close encounter with it's old nemesis, H2O...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gallitoking posted on 05 Jul 2012, 11:45 10 22
that alone is why the new ipad is king of tablets...
4. sorcio46 posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:02 11 6
Ok, test without scientifical precision made by some kids, you know what they say? ... Nothing !
5. gallitoking posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:16 5 12
it could have been done with chimpanzees..the beat the ipad wook that. was real...
8. sorcio46 posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:28 7 4
A drop test has thousands of variables, is science not fanboism. That iPad would break if the test was done in a different type of floor..
so Apple would say you are using the wrong floor :D!
13. gallitoking posted on 05 Jul 2012, 13:34 4 11
look man it is what it is.. ok the test was done if you dont believe in it. dont.. but i do.. nice talking to you
15. sorcio46 posted on 05 Jul 2012, 13:43 6 3
For your mind even flying iPigs exist... isn't nice to talk with an iFan that doesn't know what is physics and science tecnology -.-
16. gallitoking posted on 05 Jul 2012, 13:58 3 11
it has nothing to do if I am an fan or not.. I just agree to an article.. dont recal saying or believing pigs fly but I guess to make your argument valid you had to go there. so not surprise from a fandroid..
29. sithman (banned) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 17:37 2 2
17. c.hack posted on 05 Jul 2012, 14:14 3 1
Try that in English?
19. KissyQueeny (banned) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 15:21 6 8
Just ignore them, gallitoking, phonearena is infested with fandroids. No freedom of speech whatsoever. Good luck expressing positive opinion about things other than android. I'm sick of the OS only because of it's fans, better said, religious fanatics.
20. iamcc posted on 05 Jul 2012, 15:34 0 5
You are hilarious.
Thank you sir.
24. gallitoking posted on 05 Jul 2012, 15:55 1 6
30. sithman (banned) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 17:39 1 2
Nice post. Well said, and oh so true.
33. bayusuputra posted on 05 Jul 2012, 22:32 0 2
haha, like as if Gallito is not an iReligious fanatic..
27. Non_Sequitur posted on 05 Jul 2012, 17:03 1 2
Normal people don't bake their tablets. If you drop it, it'll still shatter. The OS still sucks.
28. sithman (banned) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 17:36 3 2
The people thumbing u down know how good a tablet the iPad is, but simply hate apple so much they won't give them any credit whatsoever. Tech companies want to kill the iPad/iPhone for a reason,and it isn't because apple products suck... It's because apple products r top notch in performance, and build quality. If android is Nissan then apple is Honda, they're apples to oranges meaning both r excellent and u can't go wrong either way. Let the thumbs down begin, cuz u know I'm rite. Remember coke tries to kill Pepsi, not Shasta.
31. sithman (banned) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 19:47 2 0
Only one thumbs down c'mon droiders u can do better than that lol.
10. HTCFreak posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:34 6 9
Android devices survive the test: Oh yeah, awesome! Cool, great!
Apple devices survive: BS! Lies! Nonsense!
Fanboys, fanboys everywhere... :)
3. Yummy posted on 05 Jul 2012, 11:57 5 1
Very interesting, wasn't expecting that and have to give it props!
9. HTCFreak posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:29 2 6
Now we can't call it iFragile anymore, lol! But yeah, as she said, that is a really tough iPad! :)
12. Yummy posted on 05 Jul 2012, 13:09 3 1
Well yes there have been certain occurrences when you drop an apple product about a few inches of the floor and it breaks, but it all depends on how you treat your devices, and anyone can make easy hype on a product.
6. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:19 0 0
Cool vid, thanks for posting. Nothing in the test doesn't seem too unreal (depending on where you live).
18. adi4u4882 posted on 05 Jul 2012, 14:45 2 2
She give me a feeling like i still live in the 90s.
32. neutralguy posted on 05 Jul 2012, 22:12 2 1
i really want to see if she dropped a nokia 3310 on an iPad. It will be pulverized.
34. mobilefuture posted on 06 Jul 2012, 01:42 0 0
this woman clearly doesn't know how to drop an ipad or any other smartphone/tablet. Ask the guys who had to suffer, they'll know how to really test a smartphone/tablet
36. blade posted on 06 Jul 2012, 10:22 0 0
taco really miss you ur comments really make me laugh
f**k other galitoking bitch