The new HTC One (M8) leaks one more time, wrapped in Spigen cases
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2014, 09:11 posted on
This next leak comes courtesy of the case maker Spigen, which has been responsible for quite a bunch of those premature listings already. The wrapper is from the Slim Armor series of the manufacturer, and is meant for "HTC One 2," while the case pictures' names begin with "new One". There is obviously a second opening at the top rear, reaffirming the dual camera lens setup on the new One. The dual lens setup is also joined by what looks like a dual LED tonal flash, which illuminates with different color combos, for more natural tones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hafini_27 (Posts: 240; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Damn, we know everything about this phone.
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3849; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Why put a case on a sexy phone?!? It's an oxymoron...
All you need is a Tempered Glass Screen Protector & you are good to go.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7690; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This is one phone I would never put a case on.
8. limporgyuk (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
Agreed, I have a vinyl wrap on the back of my M7 to protect the anodising but it still lets you feel those lovely curves and the cold aluminium.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2457; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes and it sold on eBay also. :)
Only 1 thing is remaining now, the announcement.
28. surethom (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
still dont no the rear camera megapixel yes though!
2. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
At this point, what's the point of their official release announcement? We are pretty much know what the phone looks like, what are the specs going to be, and pretty much everything else beside the Sense 6.0.
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 668; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
HTC should name it as 'HTC One Leak'....... Its most leaked phone of this century............
10. limporgyuk (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
It goes to show that there is a good amount of screen real estate
9. karkavelas (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
Long time to see new post for the HTC m8..! :-P
11. newbey123 (Posts: 393; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
No way I'm putting a case on the sexy beast. Going to be rocking it full on naked. :-)
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5203; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, your profile picture has a big bezel.
25. andrejx (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
isnt the bottom bezel on this render much thinner then on the other all new Ones?
15. N-fanboy (Posts: 536; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I cant say i'm a fan of its back. I like the Desire 826 though.
16. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5203; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm...if I get this One, I think I will also get a case like on the picture #1. I know putting a case on this sexy beast will prevent the "sexyness" shining, but if I accidentally drop it, it will look even worse, so I'd rather put a case on it to protect this sexy beast.
20. karkavelas (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
Hey guys? Did you notice that the bezel with the HTC logo is thinner on this pictures?
23. Scomii (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
Actually the 2013 One looks nicer to me than the new One .... So let to me alone I think some of the cases made it look nicer!
26. papss (unregistered)
Love this phone in the black
29. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 161; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
really Gorgeous phone now this case make it sexy
come on i can,t wait to buy
30. KingDingaLing (Posts: 144; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Anyone heard speculation of a Max version?
32. newbey123 (Posts: 393; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
That is what I have been trying to find. I will either get this or the Max version. However, I don't want to have to wait to long for the Max version to come out. Hopefully it will get announced shortly after this one.
33. newbey123 (Posts: 393; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
There will be a Max version because the mini version has already been floating around.
31. zachattack (Posts: 541; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Idk that case on that phone is hot, I'd rock it for sure
35. andynaija (Posts: 454; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
It'll probably look good bare, but I'm loving pics #1 & 3!