The new Apple EarPods get taken apart
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2012, 03:15 posted on
The guys at iFixit decided to take apart the new Apple EarPods to see what makes them tick; actually, one of the differences is the use of a paper speaker cone which is more resistant to tearing than plastic and another is the redesigned housing for each earpiece...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
here comes the flood of meaning less iphone articles......smh
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
For once i thought HTC's announcement of the WP8 devices would shut PA's affection on Apple's articles!! Sigh...so long thoughts!!
I'd rather buy a better noise isolating in-ear phones!!
I don't believe the structural dynamic of this headphone will give me the sound my ear wants!
2. deacz (Posts: 148; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1308; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Next on PA - iPhone 5 box gets taken apart - finds cardboard layout
10. prokshit (Posts: 12; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! ROFL!!.. Literally ROFL! XD! epic man!.. HAHAHAHA! :D!
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6193; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Its just a head phone. theirs nothing special bout it
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
it is special if the haters come in, read the article and take time to comment