The mammoth, 6-inch Xperia T2 Ultra gets snapped in full hands-on glory
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2014, 04:21 posted on
A steady flow of hands-on snaps of the newly-announced 6-inch Sony Xperia T2 Ultra has been coming from each and every direction. Whether you'll see that as a good sign for the Japanese company's mid-range, affordable phablet is up to you. Either way...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I think Sony is shifting its design language to that of ZL this year and its beautiful.
Happy to see IPS in Sony, hope it continues.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I like this design, nice ZL like design.
16. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Great sexy looking good devices from Sony always...
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 794; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Wow if you call this a mammoth, what about the Xperia Z Ultra? Godzilla? (hehe racism)
9. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Really? Well you were attracted to look at the post, so that's a good sign ;)
6. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1256; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
looks nice,now that the display is IPS hope to see one on a flagship in the future,the front looks better than z ultra.
7. Mian.Shahzad (Posts: 23; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
I consider SONY is producing more Premium Looking Smartphones Than Apple
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Don't you know apple copied its iPhone designs from Sony?
10. Teja171 (unregistered)
May be it was with the iphone 4, which had front and rear glass similar to the xperia high end series
17. pyradark (Posts: 783; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Or maybe it was from an prototype walkman from sony
Where thei iphone4 came from.
15. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Apple uses aluminium which actually costs so less to buy than plastic, though users complain that it feels cheap and tacky....
20. JMartin22 (Posts: 1245; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Yet they charge you an arm and a leg more for it lol
11. renz4 (Posts: 270; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
nice design but isn't it $545 is too expensive for the spec?
12. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Dont get why phonearena just change the euro price to dollars. All electronics are more expensive outside of the US.
For example, the Galaxy S4
In France, they are selling it for 790 euros, if you just change the currency, we get 1075 dollars. Which is a lot more than what they are selling in the US's 700 to 750 sim free price.
So, no. That might be the price in Europe, but not the US
14. jack123 (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
It's just half right, for the present except iPhone and Nokia, in Asia phone are more cheaper than US.
19. joseram695 (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 May 2012)
I must say I love the designs of Sony smartphones.