The latest Steve Jobs action figures are coming in time for the holidays
0. phoneArena 06 Oct 2013, 13:29 posted on
With the second anniversary of Steve Jobs' death taking place yesterday, what could be more timely than the release of the Steve Jobs 2nd Anniversary Tribute Action Figures from Legend Toys? The figures are available to honor two different eras of the Apple co-founder; there is 1970's Steve with a suit and tie, or the 1980's Steve with the turtleneck and jeans...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who cares! No one cares! The "patent troll and he's company"
22. Pancholo (Posts: 377; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Lol. Thanks to what you just wrote now I understand the reasoning behind your ™ and copyright thingies. Hilarious.
9. Commentator (Posts: 2435; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Completely ignoring actual news, such as how Samsung isn't actually buying Best Buy. Even the announcement that the Evo 4G LTE is getting Android 4.3 and Sense 5 is more newsworthy than this garbage, or Samsung's new Galaxy Gear TV ad is more newsworthy than this garbage. But no, action figures of a guy who's been dead for two years apparently takes precedence...
I understand that PA is generally pretty slow on weekends, but this is pathetic guys.
11. PAPINYC (Posts: 2311; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
You will be banned for speaking the truth; see you in 7 days (or, after my own banishment). You'll probably receive 3 warnings on just this one post. Good luck and God Speed.
2. PAPINYC (Posts: 2311; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Is this gonna' be like the Michael Jackson doll, cuz' that would explain a lot.
Also, any idea what these action figures are going to be capable of doing; I mean, when one thinks of action figures one thinks of Superman and Spiderman - not TurtleneckMan!
7. tedkord (Posts: 4936; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Patent Man. With the ability to copy any idea, patent it and sue the originator.
3. tech2 (Posts: 2180; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Okay is it me or that looks exactly like Ashton Kutcher ?!
6. PAPINYC (Posts: 2311; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Can't be Ashton since he's still in hiding from the movie bombing (pathetically).
10. Immolate (Posts: 288; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I'd rather have an Obama action figure, complete with nine iron.
15. PAPINYC (Posts: 2311; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
True that; I'd get an "O" doll and a Ken doll and put them both bütt nakîd in the bath tub to see what happens.
So, are they calling them the Steve Jobs Action figure cuz' he was a guy?? Bottom line: they're dolls just like Barbie and the other tramp Kendra - calling them action figures doesn't change the fact that they're still dolls that are anatomically ambiguous and, therefore, appropriate for little girls.
12. Fuego84 (Posts: 282; Member since: 13 May 2012)
Read the title and ROFLMAO! Nerd's nerd super hero.
17. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
the special feature of this action figure is that it can steal your idea and then sue you.. nice action figure..
19. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
He is waiting the the iDollS. It is rumored to be a blow up, anatomically correct, with lube dispenser.
And, of course, a bigger screen next year.
23. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
LOL yep and he use the lube while crying "Why....why did you have to die Steve. HAHAHA JOKE
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 11862; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Darkjedii's dream came true on 9-21-13 @5pm in Las Vegas. That dream is now called "my wife". Real men like me, don't play with dolls. We man up, marry, and raise families little boy. +1 for your continued worship/jealousy of me though. Take a look at PAPINYC, and Trolls profiles.......you just might be next.
24. harvestcellular (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
As rediculious are these sound I would buy one for a few of my employees or for around the office as a gag or humor piece.