The iWhale iPhone case is not as pointless as it seems
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:02
Here's one more iPhone case you can file under the "wacky" category - the iWhale. Sure, it looks silly and impractical, but its design has several advantages to offer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. ajac09 posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:54 2 2
No it is worthless your an iphone loving website you probably already pre-ordered the ipad toilet accessory.
4. Nathan_ingx posted on 15 Jan 2013, 08:07 0 1
Wow! This thing will whale the 'i' out of the iPhone.
5. wildcard posted on 15 Jan 2013, 08:11 3 2
well is for girls or thoses who is still inside the closes
6. gmracer1 posted on 15 Jan 2013, 08:34 0 1
Now if we can just get both the phone and the case to become extinct :D
7. JunkCreek posted on 15 Jan 2013, 10:23 0 0
and the tail, reduce the possibility getting ipurple feature when we take a shot directly on any light source from above, left or right.
10. cripton805 posted on 15 Jan 2013, 13:42 0 0
When Im in at the office, I dont like having my phone in my pocket. I usually have it sitting on my desk because when I get calls or text messages, I have to reach in my pocket for it. This is a good alternative for a desk. It looks like a decoration. If I was a female at least.
12. iPhone-Junkie posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:57 0 0
i am just worried how will i put my iPhone in a pocket i think that's the main question...