The iWhale iPhone case is not as pointless as it seems
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 07:02 posted on
Here's one more iPhone case you can file under the "wacky" category - the iWhale. Sure, it looks silly and impractical, but its design has several advantages to offer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
No it is worthless your an iphone loving website you probably already pre-ordered the ipad toilet accessory.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3798; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow! This thing will whale the 'i' out of the iPhone.
5. wildcard (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
well is for girls or thoses who is still inside the closes
6. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Now if we can just get both the phone and the case to become extinct :D
7. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
and the tail, reduce the possibility getting ipurple feature when we take a shot directly on any light source from above, left or right.
10. cripton805 (Posts: 1440; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
When Im in at the office, I dont like having my phone in my pocket. I usually have it sitting on my desk because when I get calls or text messages, I have to reach in my pocket for it. This is a good alternative for a desk. It looks like a decoration. If I was a female at least.
12. iPhone-Junkie (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
i am just worried how will i put my iPhone in a pocket i think that's the main question...