The iPad 5 shell gets assembled for the first time, thin and narrow (video)
1. mottykels (Posts: 373; Member since: 15 May 2013)
What is that? A chopping board with apple logo? WTF!
2. Sesameopen (Posts: 106; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Hopefully it'll be lighter. ALL THE IPADS ARE TOO 4UCKING HEAVY!!
3. fistigons (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Agreed my first gen ipad mostly sits on my stomach. I picked up my friends ipad 4 and was surprised that they felt the same. I haven't had the opportunity to pick up a Nexus 10 yet, but I hope the Nexus 10.2 ends up being lighter with smaller dimensions since I'm needing to upgrade my tablet.
4. Sesameopen (Posts: 106; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Ikr, I am waiting for the nexus 10 2nd edition too!
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Lighter? Heavier? No matter what it's the same iPad we've seen before. Smoke and mirrors boys and girls. Apple is going to come out and say "look what we have done; we reinvented the iPad again" while bashing Android for the lack of tablet optimized apps.
7. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 322; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
And just what would your wonderfully creative mind come up with then? And as for bashing Androids lack of tablet optimized apps? Well facts are facts, and of course Apple will be mentioning those facts at their conference; they are trying to sell a new product...
13. Akallzz (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Lmfao ur name says it all your just another fail in the comments,its to bad u have an android i feel sorry for your misery "pats you on the back" apple ftw kiddo ^_^
18. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 322; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Uhhh what? Did you even read my comment properly? As for my user name, it has nothing to do with the galaxy phones. It was a name I created for the PS3 years ago when I, ironically, owned an iPhone...
12. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1639; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
How is the Mini too heavy? It's lighter than the new Nexus 7.
6. Sauce (unregistered)
El o el
8. FoneAddict (Posts: 225; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I hope they haven't sacrificed battery life to achieve a slimmer profile!?
10. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
honestly theres going to be almost no incentive for ipad 3 and 4 owners like myself to upgrade.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 15255; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah it's the #1 selling tablet of all time, and the main force in the tablet market. Nice try to bash apple, but not really.
17. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i mean... what other tablets are they using??? bwahahaha
15. Akallzz (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Weee gunna be sweet dont worry samsung fans when this ipad 5 comes out give your scamsung abit of time to find the blueprints then change 1 slight modification an u guys got a brand new tablet similar to the ipad 5 yay ^_^