The iPad 3 high-resolution screen turns out too difficult to produce in volume... again
0. phoneArena 27 Oct 2011, 05:01 posted on
New confirmation surfaces that the mass production of the alleged 2048x1536 displays for the iPad 3 is still in the planning stages, despite that it was supposed to start in November...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Samsung already demoed one 10-incher with the astonishing 2560x1600 pixels, thanks to the PenTile matrix used. iPad display by Sharp 2048x1536 is postpone.
Samsung beat Apple in a Display and Components Wars but lost Patent Wars.
5. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It's all about economy. Apple pays, Samsung delivers.
6. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
apple can do an ipad "S" exactly the same as ipad but with Siri
so the fans will buy that
8. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Agreed it will be the ipad 2s next,exact same device but with a revolutionary screen unlock animation. Then will come the ipad 2ssssssssss,the extra s's are for the snake noises apple will make when announcing the device!
9. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Holly crap you are a troll! At least you are funny about it...lol
10. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
and with the usual marketing system as before "secret prototype lost in a bar" + some photo samples maybe taken by the camera + lot of posts by taco about new features seen before only in star wars but finally there are none except some ideas stolen from android + 1 million sold the first day + not enough ipad S for the big huge demand + etc etc same story again and again as usual with apple marketing
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
No. Only iPhone 4S gets Siri at present.
13. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Siri is only in 4 countries only,Apple doesn't care about anyone in other countries until "sometime down along the line" They'll take the money for last years phone of those countries people no bother though