The first two Moto X commercials are out
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 15:24 posted on
For all of the words that we around here love to write about new pieces of mobile technology, maybe you out there don't feel too much like reading. Well, you're in luck then, because Motorola has already released the first two commercials that will be run for the Moto X. And, as you would probably expect, the ads cover two of the features of which Motorola is very proud: Touchless Controls and the quick-start camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mass88 (Posts: 56; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Nice commercials. It's good to see some companies making useful commercials that show off the features and how they can be useful to people. I also like how they highlight the various color options for the phone.
3. gazmatic (Posts: 790; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
i'm guessing that the always on needs internet...
4. MartyK (Posts: 734; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Hummm, "Google now", I am wonder if this part of Android 4.3 or the phone?.
6. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
we need Microsoft to implement this in WinPhone!!