The first round of Tizen devices will likely run on Exynos 4 chips
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 15:18 posted on
We're still a few months away from seeing the first Tizen phones hitting the open market, but we're seeing some indications of the kind of processors that may be used in the first round of handsets. Given that Tizen is a joint venture between Samsung and Intel, you would assume that one or both of those companies would be supplying the chipsets for the devices, and we're seeing evidence it will be Samsung...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
SNAPDRAGON >> EXYNOS
Not mentioning intel chips.
9. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Hoping tizen os is working smoothly to dual core cpu, and battery friendly, and think how powerful it is in a high end phone.
10. jibraihimi (Posts: 637; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
What happened to Bada OS........???? I hope 'tizen' don't go the Bada way few years down the lane..........
14. apexKBC (Posts: 92; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Give me dislike button plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. phonearena