The first Windows Phone 8.1 handsets from Micromax are the Canvas Win W121 and Canvas Win W092
0. phoneArena 16 Jun 2014, 16:48 posted on
Micromax's Canvas Win W121 and Canvas Win W092 are the first Windows Phone 8.1 handsets made by an Indian company...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Basharhd99 (Posts: 31; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Why does the third photo have android buttons?
14. AfterShock (Posts: 2812; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
My bad, I must certainly have glazed over that part.
15. brrunopt (Posts: 531; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Its missing the "why" ..
they would be stupid to create a render of a device with windows and put andoird buttons on it...
Its because this is basically a Android device in withc they put WP , Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121
20. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 751; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I meant Cortex-A7 or Cortex-A5? Snapdragon 200 has Cortex-A7 variants too
6. fzacek (Posts: 1924; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
What's the difference between the Snapdragon 200 and 400 if both are quad-core 1.2GHz?
10. aditya.k (Posts: 463; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
S200 has Adreno 302 GPU instead of 305 in the S400!
12. j.khan95 (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Further i guess s200 uses four cortex a5 instead of a7 but i am not sure,
16. brrunopt (Posts: 531; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
No, there are S200 with A5 and A7 , this uses A7..
8. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Stuck reading titles only eh? Lol
Tbh I like the idea of these lower brands bringing phones out on Windows phone
18. LoveHater (Posts: 156; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
rethink,,, these lower branded oem have replaced Samsung in tablet shipping in India
11. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
All these new WP OEM's are gonna seriously strengthen WP's market share in 2014, and 2015.. I seriously believe that it can be at around 10% by the end of 2015.
13. gaara6775 (Posts: 384; Member since: 20 May 2014)
good competition to Nokia in low end devices. people will buy this as whenever it comes to low end devices people prefer MMX :D
17. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2047; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Now these phones will definitely sell like hot cakes. Along with XOLO & Karbonn's new WP offferings, future Celkon WPs, local American manufacturers selling their WPs in Latin America (sorry I don't remember their names), alleged WP version of the One M8 and the ever reliable WPs from Nokia/MS, and more OEMs on board, the future definitely looks bright for WP, despite what some haters may say. I see them hitting at least 10% marketshare worldwide by end of 2015 and more than 5% by end of this year.
19. brrunopt (Posts: 531; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Its called Blu
Also Prestigio from Cyprus (sell acros europe) and Wiko resells Micromax on europe too