The dual-core HTC Sensation 4G will be available on T-Mobile starting June 15th
0. phoneArena posted on 31 May 2011, 22:32
T-Mobile officially announced that the second dual-core chipset to hit American soil will be Qualcomm's Snapdragon in the HTC Sensation, come June 15th. Pricing wasn't disclosed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alvinspeakstoo (unregistered) posted on 31 May 2011, 23:02 0 0
people say t-mobile sucks and their phones too , then why are they getting the dual core phones. thats cause rumors aren't true
2. pyckvi posted on 31 May 2011, 23:09 0 0
i wonder if this phone will have bootloader locked. i know the Europe version is but im curious too see if HTC unlocks the bootoader for this U.S. version.
3. Thump3rDX17 posted on 31 May 2011, 23:21 2 5
it's a nice phone but i'd be much quicker to choose the G2x over it any day.
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 01 Jun 2011, 00:33 2 2
um, a NVDIA Tegra II dual-core processor running a vanilla build of Android makes for a extremely speedy experience guy, go play with one, it's PERFECT! the Sensation is fast too but Sense is becoming much too integrated into Android, it's too much for a guy like me that just wants as little going on as possible so i can slap GO Launcher on it and customize it the way i want on top of the core Android experience not some Android here and some Sense there, i personally don't want Sense on my phone. don't get me wrong, they do a good job with it, it's just not my style.
6. see more (unregistered) posted on 01 Jun 2011, 00:06 0 0
I have the HTC thunderbolt....but man the video made me drool over the sensation. Hopefully, the battery life on the sensation is better than the thunderbolt's.
8. scrabble111 posted on 01 Jun 2011, 03:16 0 0
daaang t-mobile has always been getting great phones compared to AT&T, should of stayed in t-mobile but if only they had better service man, ahhahaha
11. theone (unregistered) posted on 01 Jun 2011, 07:40 1 1
At&T and tmobile both have bad service and dropped calls galore thats like trying to pick the lesser of 2 evils lol bad choice either way....
9. xenover posted on 01 Jun 2011, 03:58 0 0
lmfao at people who thumb down others who already have a speedy dual-core phone.
The best Dual-Core phone is the SGSII hands down. HTC Senssation will be near but not the same. G2X needs a little polish, there's a lot of potential.
13. luis_lopez_351 posted on 01 Jun 2011, 13:54 0 0
1.2 ghz Dual core processor is powerful enough to get your job done. So why all the hate??? Besides if you want the most powerful device, then use your brain :)
14. phonee loverr (unregistered) posted on 07 Jun 2011, 16:21 0 0
me and my bf are getting this phone it looks badass cant waitt :)) hatters if you dont like it then dont post better yet dont get on the page