The devices Apple managed to get banned
0. phoneArena 09 Aug 2012, 08:41 posted on
The trial between Apple and Samsung might have just started, but the legal battles fought by the company from Cupertino have been going on long before that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
68. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
PA doesn't like WORLD peace nor does APPLE
3. Astro551 (Posts: 46; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
why don't we have both? dah dah dah dah dah *woooo*
5. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
It wont be long before you too get the taste of your own medicine apple.
114. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
I doubt it darktranquillity unless apple decides to change everything about that retarted iphone with the next iphone they wont get a lawsut for a while
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
another biased apple we suck off article.. why do I say that? becasuse they mention the hTC x one and evo 4g LTE which were not banned by apple and only on the list to make this list make sense. FAIL
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
how about you read the description next to the picture you troll
you know words not just pictures and a big mouth
105. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
and did you read the title of this article? Phones apple got BANNED they are not BANNED stupid f**k.
106. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
ohh i'm scared you said a bad word
if your read propely it says they were banned temporary
112. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I am talking about the purpose of the article not the invidual parts to it. THe article says "The devices Apple managed to get banned" if the article said "The devices apple managed to get banned even if only temporaily" or something similar it would be right. Its just another phone arena pro apple article. I wonder how much them and gizmodo get in kick backs from apple.
7. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
They got it banned by paying bribes to judges, bribing billions of dollars to eye witnesses.. stupid company.. they know their products are not as good, so ban the competitors because they might eat the market share!!! looking at ANY tablet the shape is similar... Apple really really greedy!!
102. levvy (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Proof , for example, You Mr. Serious9010. How much you have got from Apple?
115. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Nothing, I even own a sgs3. What was your point again?
8. pankajgupta (Posts: 59; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Android is here to survive.
Apple is gonna be hit big time *BIG TIME* by Windows Phone 8.
and they would not be able to sue them. I hope Apple learns its lesson soon.
95. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Trust me, they will find a reason to sue them. Are their phones square??? Offer email? There you are...
109. Rishabh (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
apple have a knack of finding weird ways to sue companies, so who knows wat will happen next but ofcourse microsoft is not to be underestimated
10. Aeires (unregistered)
Banning the Galaxy Nexus was probably the second best thing that ever happened to that phone (JB the best, of course). People like myself who were on the fence about getting this phone went ahead and purchased it. All Apple did was create a buzz about the phone and made people curious about it when they probably wouldn't have bothered before.
On a different note, good job on banning the Tab 7.7, I almost bought one because it looks exactly like the iPad! Apple has become the tool of the electronics industry, banning products just because they will look like their soon to be released products.
11. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Mostly samsung products are being banned, apple realized that samsung will be their biggest competitor that's why they aggresively suing it. Sad to say this doesn't stop samsung to create better products as well as other companies. I'm sure samsung learned a lesson now, they will continue innovations and advancement of technology. Lets see next year if apple still be able to ban products, I'm sure again it will never happen anymore. Lessons learned.
12. kamil (Posts: 118; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
Hope one or more companies decides to bann apple products and see how it feels like.
13. boringman123 (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Getting some of the devices banned could help Apple to make further claim against Samsung's other devices and eventually be more convincing for the copycat accusation to the jury. There is a bigger game here.
15. ekia007 (Posts: 61; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Apple is already out of innovation which is why they are trying to ban devices. Stupid Apple.
19. gixxerrider311 (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Even tho I am an iOS user I will have to say it does seem like apple wants to be a monopoly banning all these great devices...
88. techaman (unregistered)
now only do you ride the best bikes, but you see from both sides. i like this comment.
20. sc5sdanny (Posts: 9; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Apple needs to get off there high horse competition is never a bad thing.
23. Savage (unregistered)
Another article showing Apple's greedy strategies to ban competition and own the tech-market. Don't worry Apple, you'll always remain 2nd best in everything except the tablet market.
2nd best in smartphone sales.
2nd best in PC sales etc etc.
89. techaman (unregistered)
lov it lol