The dark side of the LG G3: 5 mighty annoying features
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2014, 09:00 posted on
The LG G3 is the first top-end smartphone with a super high-res, 5.5” Quad HD display, and it has plenty of innovation to get excited about: starting with the tiny screen bezel…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
53. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The on screen buttons gets annoying when playing games.
60. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
No big deal....install xposed framework or get a custom ROM for these supposed annoying issues..
62. jroc74 (Posts: 5834; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Like it was mentioned in a similar article.....still waiting for this type of article for the iPhone. Unless it was done and went under the radar...
65. Victor.H (Posts: 606; Member since: 27 May 2011)
It's too late to do for the current iPhone 5s, but we won't skip such an article for the next iPhone (if it deserves it) just because it's an iPhone.
66. Tru3AVALON (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jan 2016)
I bet 99 percent of another brand users would love to have the oversharpening problem and the quad hd display with it ;) cheers haters lg is the best