The best torrent client apps for Android
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:11
Torrent apps have been getting much better, supporting magnet links, and many other things you are used to with your desktop torrent client, so let's have a peak at what Android has to offer for downloading from peer-to-peer networks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vddeguzman posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:19 8 0
that's why i'm so entrenched to android. I download media directly to my phone/tablet and watch them.
13. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 02 Oct 2012, 14:56 3 1
That's why iAm so entrenched in iPhoneArena; every now and then they come out with a k¡ck-@ss article.
2. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:29 7 0
adownloader/newadownloader which i have both are the best torrent app imy opion downloaded so many albums and classic movies from the early 90s. something the iPhone would never offer
14. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 02 Oct 2012, 14:58 0 0
Do you have tTorrent Lite or Pro, having problems buying from Play Store (both through app' and browser)? DROID RAZR MAXX 4.0......
24. kartik4u98 posted on 03 Oct 2012, 05:42 0 0
I have the pro one!
Can you please explain the problem you're having??
and yea..I didn't had any problems buying it from the play store.
3. darac posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:48 10 3
Yep, again this is what it means to have a true OS.
WP and iPhone fans, enjoy your restricted fancy little app launchers
4. shy2papa posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:49 12 1
Only possible on android, feels good to be free, go android!!!
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:57 3 0
power of OpenSource. power of ANDROID
6. techguy22 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:58 6 0
tTorrent is def the best one. i bought the pro one.
and yeah android is the sh*t
7. hung2900 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 10:11 2 0
tTorrent is very very good but i haven't find out the way to turn seeding off.
8. shadowcell posted on 02 Oct 2012, 10:59 2 0
Utorrent > tTorrent even for something that's still in beta.
9. Quezdagreat posted on 02 Oct 2012, 11:29 4 0
yay, you can download illegal content directly to your phone
12. likwid posted on 02 Oct 2012, 14:30 0 0
I can't believe someone has not recommended TorrentToise. I have been reading Engadget for years and I just now registered to give this app a shout-out. It's not a full client but a remote just like uTorrent remote. The app has a gorgeus interface and is in my opinion the best remote torrent app out there. It's a shame it has so few downloads. Try it now, thank me later ;)
15. ChangMin2012 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 17:02 1 0
It's sad that my friends in the Philippines can't actually download anymore due to some law about torrenting and stuff.
16. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 02 Oct 2012, 18:59 0 0
im from the philippines... i really hate it!! its called cybercrime law.. it will be implemented today october 3 here!!!
its worst than SOPA!!! i really hope we'll have people power!!! this law will kill our democracy!
please help us!
21. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 03 Oct 2012, 02:16 0 0
why are you hating?
22. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 03 Oct 2012, 03:28 0 0
i think you've already known the answer, i've told you a few months ago, i live in BB nation, near your country, and you don't know how it feels, i mean like, it's indirectly forcing me to use bb whereas i don't want to use it,
may i ask you a question? what's the most used smartphone in philipines?
23. ChangMin2012 posted on 03 Oct 2012, 04:38 0 0
From my philippino friends and my fellow korean colleagues would have either a iPhone4s or the SGS2.
26. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 03 Oct 2012, 20:25 0 0
but in mass audience.. the most common is BB, nokia of all kinds and galaxy y/pocket and champ!
i also see a lot of iPhone 4/4s, S2 and even lumias but on the people that are rich!
25. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 03 Oct 2012, 20:22 0 0
the most common... everytime i look around on one's hand i always see a galaxy y, champ, a nokia device of all kind and a BlackBerry (not sure what blackberry, i think its 9220 or 8250) all ages but teens are the one who always use these type of phones..
why are you force to use BB? wow what kind of idiot will do that?.. maybe thats what your company (if you do something other than hating BB) want you to use.. coz even whatever you say that BB is outdated, but BB is the most secure ever! nobody cant deny that!
20. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 03 Oct 2012, 01:24 0 0
does blackberry have this kind of app ? oh "they will have it once bb 10 is released" lol