The best red smartphones - for Christmas 2013 and not only
0. phoneArena 23 Dec 2013, 08:11 posted on
The top 12 includes lots of Android handsets and a few based on Windows Phone, from really expensive to extra cheap, from WVGA to the latest 1080p craze...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ihavenoname (Posts: 1377; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
All look great, but S4 is slightly too dark.
2. Florin.T (Posts: 110; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
The same can be said about the S III. Samsung seemingly has a darker view on what red means.
19. dratomic (Posts: 461; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
hes from unwiredview. i think. btw 1520 looks most gorgeous
20. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yes it does look nice. So does the One max.. I'm looking at a 1520 right now.. Lol❕
28. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Can they make a Stealth Black version of Galaxy Note 3/S4/Round? I mean that the area around the screen, the border of the screen and the screen should be of the exact same shade of black resulting in a phone that looks like it doesn't have a screen (when it's turned off). It would be really awesome if they could pull it off.
21. -Shadow- (Posts: 26; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I have this "aurora red" S4 and in my opinion is the best s4 color. Also better than those bright red colors IMO.
4. ghemanth (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
where is the Sony Z1 Red Colour (Limited Edition) ????????
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's probably fake. If you really want a red Z1, just buy it and put a red color case on it, just like what I did with my Z.
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
My girlfriend went and got herself the space grey iphone 5s even though i literally begged her to buy the HTC One lol.
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Tell your girlfriend with a rage face: "Y U NO BUY HTC ONE, Y U NO BUY NOKIA LUMIA, ME NO LIKE IPHONE POOP!".
23. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Why don't you get the One so you can finally stop bitchin*, whining, and moaning about WP❔
31. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Why don't you just f off and get a life?!
33. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 818; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You are worse than hardcore android fanboys...
Why don't you get a life so you can stop trying to force Lumias down everyone's throat?
8. Deaconclgi (Posts: 265; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Just bought my wife a red 1520. She loves it. Also got a 520 for $59 on amazon the other day but it is black. My 1020 and Nexus 5 are white. Does the red Nokia hardcover on my white 808 count? No???
24. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3540; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yes, the 1520 is awesome... What a all around awesome device..
9. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Good to see the Motorola make the list.
Love the Xperiz being on there as well.
11. taikucing (unregistered)
All are red hot
18. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
This one is better than Xperia L
14. amats69 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I got the red htc one..im a very happy customer...
32. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 818; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
As a black HTC One owner i envy you! The red one is so beautiful :D
15. dorianb (Posts: 386; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
That DROID looks like it was raped by an Italian super-car engineer.
& no.... that's NOT a good thing.
17. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 199; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Not including the 920 is almost a crime.
25. DONUT (Posts: 307; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
i think the Xperia SP should be on the list too
27. jameshoe (unregistered)
Why Nokia Lumia 720 is missing?