The best new dual SIM Android phones
0. phoneArena 24 May 2013, 09:37 posted on
If you want to take advantage of two good carrier plans at once, use one number for family and friends and another for work, or simply can't resist that great new data plan, but your contract still has mileage left in it, a decent dual SIM phone might come to the rescue, and, with Android, you don't have to sacrifice on apps and features anymore, too...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The HTC Desire 600 looks cool in my opinion.
2. hiphop (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 May 2013)
and we should buy htc devices now before Nokia wins in patent cases..
just a tip for Phonearena : w w w. fosspatents. c o m/2013 /05/ nokia-files-another-us-lawsuit-against. html
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia is irrelevant to this article. :)
7. hiphop (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 May 2013)
im sorry, i just said that we should buy htc devices now before these patent cases bloom again
15. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
why shouldn't they protect their property, invented by them? If nokia wanted to they could freeze the mobile industry due to their patents. They don't because they'r not apple. But if someone uses their property without permission trying to omit the law, they've got the right to defend themselves.
Envisage that you've just invented something what could bring you milions. And it does. But then, someone come over and use it without asking you, ripping you off your hard-earned money. How would you feel? Wouldn't you defend?
18. chocolaking (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 May 2012)
The desire 600 looks like a high end phone!
10. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 303; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yes it does look good,but for the prices they are asking for them I would rather buy the blu life play or blu life one for $229 or $300 repectively
still trying to find two really good dual sim phones
13. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Both BLU Life phones are not bad. Both phones have a quad core processor and running Android 4.2, I must say it's SUPER affordable!
21. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
desire 600 is most amazing dual sim phone ..
dual boom sound speaker
great 8mp camera
ips 2 screen
i think maybe everyone pick up it over its competitors in first look.
37. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I might get it if HTC put a 720p display like the HTC First.
Even better with stock android though
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Cheap midrange and low handsets!
They all should be available with every feautres!
You're paying £500+ for a handset
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Those smartphones you mentioned are high-end, these smartphones are mid-range.
Not everyone can afford a high-end smartphone, these dual-SIM mid-range smartphones are meant to be affordable and for business man.
35. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
NOT EVERYONE HAZ INFINTE CASH LIKE YOU...
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I wish more DS flagships were available, the Octa-core S4 with 2 SIMS is an awesome package, wonder why is it so unique in Europe.
8. wendygarett (unregistered)
Galaxy win for sure
9. shuaibhere (Posts: 1297; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Micromax canvas hd...should be in the list...
14. 1eye4u (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2009)
Been looking at Tiger Direct, Amazon.com, etc but could not find most of these phones yet. Where can we buy them from? Also, the price I saw for the LG 7II (715?) was nowhere near the $280.00 mentioned, asking was around $450.00. COnfused!
16. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I would love it if they made the galaxy note phones dual sim. That would make those devices almost indespensible to any future users that buy it. Including myself.
17. animestar (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Samsung Galaxy Win..Where can that be purchased in the USA?
19. syedej123 (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Where is galaxy grand..?
That phone is BIG hit in emerging markets even though I dont like that phone.
22. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
how about a 5 incher quad-core dual-sim phone?
check this out.http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v
27. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I still dont see the point for these. Atleast not in the U.S. Maybe in europe and you travel a lot between countries. If your worried about service here just get a VZW and your fine. Or if we can have one carrier with two seperate numbers. But you still wouldnt need this just use google to get another number for free.
28. leaderpvp (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 May 2013)
Desire 600 just made me WOW. The design is quiet outstanding ! =_=
I just remember my Desire HD few years ago compared to SGS1 and now my dear One compared to SGS4, they all make "WOW" around compared to competitors. Respect HTC for a new start.
30. Falcon (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
This article is missing some really good options.
Galaxy S4 i9502
Galaxy Mega 5.8 i9152
Galaxy S4 mini i9192
Alcatel One Touch Idol X
32. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2316; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Galaxy Win could have been better with 720 display, 8 MP rear and 1.+ front shooters.
36. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
but then it would cost more.....
33. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Galaxy Win is just......well.. the name is self-explanatory. :P
34. rhu6ar6 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 May 2013)
Can any of these phones really offer two active network connections simultaneously or does the dual sim capability simply let you switch between networks (one network at a time)?