The best Samsung Galaxy S5 cases and covers
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2014, 10:23 posted on
The extra features of the Galaxy S5 require additional case or cover openings, so let's preview what's currently on offer to wrap your precious flagship, when the delivery guy hits your doorsteps. There is durable protection, wireless charging, slim fits, folio stands, and even cases with payment card compartments, check them out below...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
The S5 is shining thanks to the 3rd party cases.
6. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1747; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I thought of the same thing, but you beat me to it :P
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9680; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Number 8 looks good. I'm split between this one and OtterBox defender now.
3. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Number 9 makes the back look beautiful.
I like it.
4. maherk (Posts: 2065; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
And there's another reason why people buy Samsung and Apple, hundred of thousands of accessories to customize your phone and make it the way you want it to be.
5. D79_D79_ (Posts: 38; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Why cant phone company's put a nice rubber design edging around there devices, no need for any bulky cases then. They make these good looking phones just for us to then put a case over it to protect it.
10. Planterz (Posts: 1431; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Rubber wears out, cracks, tears, etc. You can always get a new case, but a messed up phone body is another matter.
7. neron5 (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
I am with Kishin, for example the iMagnum case from Piel Frama !!!
8. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Nine is my pick.
After using flip cover on my N5, I doubt I'll ever buy another as a case for any phone I own.
It just annoys me.
14. papss (unregistered)
Agreed.. I bought a nice Belkin flip cover for my 1520 and it looks nice but annoying to use
16. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
LOL I thought I was the only one who never wants to use a flip cover case ever again.
17. Taters (Posts: 3803; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Flip covers are terrible. Even on tablets. Yes, sometime you want your tablet to have a stand but it's not worth a useless flap messing with your grip for 99% of the time where you don't need a stand.
9. JMartin22 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Another reason I'm happy that Samsung is the "Apple of Android" - more third party support.
11. jphillips63 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yea they need a case to cover up that ugly plastic phone
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9680; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I knew it was too good to be true. There's always one of you in each article.
12. TheWolfpacker (Posts: 44; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Anything to cover up the damn bandaid
18. Taters (Posts: 3803; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I like number 4. It's the same pattern as the phone but for some reason it looks so much nicer when Spigen does the pattern. Lol
20. Syntiga05 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Hey, how do you think of this cases, quite stylish and classy!
21. OMGWTFBBQchicken (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
I'm surprised you guys missed the Caseology armor mesh case. I have that case for my S5 and its so slick. There's also a sale going on at modnmall.com if you guys want to check out the stuff they have there.
22. od_on_advil (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 May 2014)
Bought a leather case from LeatherPhone.com The best cases are also wallets so you can store all your stuff in one place. Plastic cases have no appeal