The battle of the $99 phones: which one would you get?
0. phoneArena 05 Apr 2012, 04:58 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 900 said the price battle is officially on: it comes for only $99.99 with a two-year contract on AT&T, brings LTE connectivity and is Nokia’s current top model…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The Galaxy S2 no question. The Lumia is an underpowered single core and so is the Iphone 4.
63. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Oddly enough, i voted for the 900. Ive been dying for the SGS2 forever, and the ATT SGS2 is exynos equiped... but the SGS3 is right around the corner so i figured something new and fresh would be more fun on the short term, since the SGS3 is where my real money is going. :)
84. hepresearch (unregistered)
Funny to see taco50 resurrected... funny to see IPHONE using words like "dodo" and "dime-bar" just like that APPLE.ROYALIST goofball that got banned... funny to see taco50 and IPHONE always on around the same time, and cross-commenting support to each other... almost makes me wonder if taco50 = IPHONE?
And yes, for what it's worth, it wouldn't surprise me if Windows developed a troll-ish following akin to the extremist iFanatics... Android has a few themselves, but the iPhone extremists are more grating on the nerves, I think...
86. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Same to! I'm confused to...... What's going on....
Yea i do remember reading his comment's! How could any-one forget that name.... but he was so funny tho!GENARAL LEVY and
89. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
TROLL.ISAHA = IPHONE / GENERAL LEVY and you arent funny just annoying and a bit psycho making seperate accounts and taking different sides
90. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
What a joke! You mad or some-thing.....
78. jan25 (Posts: 470; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
yeah i am waiting to see the Lumia come close to the sales number of any of those 2 contenders. if it's so popular as this poll says, we ought to see it do good.
81. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
When Nokia extremist fans mutates into a windows troll an emotional mess of a creature is born!
83. hepresearch (unregistered)
Thank goodness I got out of my Nokia fanboyism when the Nokisoft/Microkia "Elopocalypse" happened...
I wouldn't want to be an emotional mess of a creature...
106. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
OH MY GOD?!? CAN IT BE TRUE?!? Has the legendary taco returned?!?
PLEASE! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!
74. IPHONE. (Posts: 16; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
WTF Android troll's on Apple+ Troll's on Android+ Android
Troll's on Window's+ Apple Troll's on Window's+ Window's Troll on
Android+ Android Troll's on Blackberry........
76. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
blackberry? no blackberry is out .. no need to troll there
79. eman99 (Posts: 368; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
cmon now if anything you should count on the htc vivid it has the official update to ice cream for 99 bucks
85. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
oh gawd is like going back a year ago on PA....... and I'm talking about the post lately
97. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, i made the exact same complaint on the other thread about he apple lawyers being yelled at by the judge.
91. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
S II is probably the biggest steal when you look at the specs. Experience comes down to the user.
96. jsoliz1985 (Posts: 23; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Not only would i choose the Galaxy S II, I actually just purchased that very phone this morning. Although i do agree that the Vivid should be on this list due to the current price and immediate availability of ICS, but it was the Vivid that i returned to the store to get the GSII due to the Vivid's battery life. I would love to have LTE but right now AT&T doesn't have an LTE phone with battery life good enough yet, Too bad the RAZR MAXX isn't on AT&T as a subsidized phone.
110. stunningsid (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Jun 2011)
hey.....all the device are good but ..............according to me.....PA should have pitted the devices of 2012....not 2011.But who gets the deal of the lifetime like this.......nokia device in 99$.