The battle of the $99 phones: which one would you get?
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Apr 2012, 04:58
The Nokia Lumia 900 said the price battle is officially on: it comes for only $99.99 with a two-year contract on AT&T, brings LTE connectivity and is Nokia’s current top model…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. downphoenix posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:25 4
The Galaxy S2 no question. The Lumia is an underpowered single core and so is the Iphone 4.
63. remixfa posted on 05 Apr 2012, 10:33 0
Oddly enough, i voted for the 900. Ive been dying for the SGS2 forever, and the ATT SGS2 is exynos equiped... but the SGS3 is right around the corner so i figured something new and fresh would be more fun on the short term, since the SGS3 is where my real money is going. :)
84. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 05 Apr 2012, 12:37 0
Funny to see taco50 resurrected... funny to see IPHONE using words like "dodo" and "dime-bar" just like that APPLE.ROYALIST goofball that got banned... funny to see taco50 and IPHONE always on around the same time, and cross-commenting support to each other... almost makes me wonder if taco50 = IPHONE?
And yes, for what it's worth, it wouldn't surprise me if Windows developed a troll-ish following akin to the extremist iFanatics... Android has a few themselves, but the iPhone extremists are more grating on the nerves, I think...
86. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 05 Apr 2012, 12:54 0
Same to! I'm confused to...... What's going on....
Yea i do remember reading his comment's! How could any-one forget that name.... but he was so funny tho!GENARAL LEVY and
89. EclipseGSX posted on 05 Apr 2012, 14:25 1
TROLL.ISAHA = IPHONE / GENERAL LEVY and you arent funny just annoying and a bit psycho making seperate accounts and taking different sides
90. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 05 Apr 2012, 15:11 0
What a joke! You mad or some-thing.....
78. jan25 posted on 05 Apr 2012, 11:42 0
yeah i am waiting to see the Lumia come close to the sales number of any of those 2 contenders. if it's so popular as this poll says, we ought to see it do good.
81. andro. posted on 05 Apr 2012, 12:10 1
When Nokia extremist fans mutates into a windows troll an emotional mess of a creature is born!
83. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 05 Apr 2012, 12:29 1
Thank goodness I got out of my Nokia fanboyism when the Nokisoft/Microkia "Elopocalypse" happened...
I wouldn't want to be an emotional mess of a creature...
106. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 06 Apr 2012, 00:43 0
OH MY GOD?!? CAN IT BE TRUE?!? Has the legendary taco returned?!?
PLEASE! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!
74. IPHONE. posted on 05 Apr 2012, 11:26 1
WTF Android troll's on Apple+ Troll's on Android+ Android
Troll's on Window's+ Apple Troll's on Window's+ Window's Troll on
Android+ Android Troll's on Blackberry........
76. GALAXY-S posted on 05 Apr 2012, 11:29 1
blackberry? no blackberry is out .. no need to troll there
79. eman99 posted on 05 Apr 2012, 11:52 0
cmon now if anything you should count on the htc vivid it has the official update to ice cream for 99 bucks
85. protozeloz posted on 05 Apr 2012, 12:54 0
oh gawd is like going back a year ago on PA....... and I'm talking about the post lately
97. remixfa posted on 05 Apr 2012, 20:21 0
lol, i made the exact same complaint on the other thread about he apple lawyers being yelled at by the judge.
91. DontHateOnS60 posted on 05 Apr 2012, 15:16 0
S II is probably the biggest steal when you look at the specs. Experience comes down to the user.
96. jsoliz1985 posted on 05 Apr 2012, 18:54 1
Not only would i choose the Galaxy S II, I actually just purchased that very phone this morning. Although i do agree that the Vivid should be on this list due to the current price and immediate availability of ICS, but it was the Vivid that i returned to the store to get the GSII due to the Vivid's battery life. I would love to have LTE but right now AT&T doesn't have an LTE phone with battery life good enough yet, Too bad the RAZR MAXX isn't on AT&T as a subsidized phone.
110. stunningsid posted on 06 Apr 2012, 09:05 0
hey.....all the device are good but ..............according to me.....PA should have pitted the devices of 2012....not 2011.But who gets the deal of the lifetime like this.......nokia device in 99$.