The art of stealing iPhones: Chinese man pickpockets a woman on a bike using... chopsticks!
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2013, 09:44 posted on
You might have heard that thieves have a trained eye for smartphones and especially the iPhone. But combine that with creativity and dexterity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3159; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Am I getting dislikes just because I put there "ninja" and ninjas are Japanese?
30. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Your original comment deserves a thumbs down for being a horrible comparison, and the Asian angle made it unctuous.
22. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 370; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Ninja = Asian.... The way foreigners look at it, so Japanese or Chinese-> Whatever
2. Muzhhur (Posts: 248; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
ninjas are japanese! but this guy got skills! well bad behavior skills
14. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Well... Japanese people uses chopsticks too. I'm pretty sure the old school ninjas will have skills like this.
The next question is... Can this guy catch flies with it? Could be some pretty darn good pest control, probably be a good career when he gets out of jail.
3. Diego! (Posts: 508; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Wow this is terrible! At least he got arrested!
4. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 165; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
He surrendered, the lady on the bike got her iPhone back, and we get a nice laugh over here in a nation where censorship is almost nonexistent. Nice start to a Friday. Good morning folks.
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
So......the pickpocket surrendered, the woman with uhh...chopsticks got her iPhone back!
So this is a funny happy ending! lol xD
8. PhoenixWright (Posts: 99; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Great, now more things to worry about.
*getting big bills.
*your phone getting scratches
*your phone falling
*your phone getting stolen
And now adding
*your phone getting robbed by a Chinese dude in a suit with chopsticks.
9. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
He's just helping the world rid itself of the CryPhone!!! This is something we all should be doing!
21. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
no, we don't like the iPhone, but stealing something someone cares about is very wrong, even if it's an iPhone, stealing is wrong
25. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Grow up? I don't like thievery, that's how normal and mature people are, but you think thievery is a joke and not a big deal, so yeah YOU grow up
28. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Nice misuse of commas. I could barely understand your comment.
Yeah, stealing sucks. It's happened to everybody. Do I care? NO.
Please cry elsewhere.
31. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
such an idiot,
people like you don't deserve to live
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Apple's new must-have 5th-generation accessory:
18. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
+1 I laughed, but man that was pretty mean!
12. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
now he might b cursing the man who invented camera
13. downphoenix (Posts: 2373; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
normally I dont condone theft... but with that skill, I say that Iphone should now be his.
15. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Does he belong to shaolin.......??? He is one skillfull thief..... Stealing an iPhone, that also by using chopsticks....!!!!!!!! I'm unable to even eat 1% of noodles or other Chinese dishes by chopsticks, and this guy stole iPhone using the pair of chopstick...........
16. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Apple should cast him in their next advertisement, which should show the new feature of iPhone, 'ilight'........ Ad would run the caption: "it's so light that you can pick it up even by chopsticks".......
17. ash29 (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Stealing is not a good practice,especially when stealing an iphone.
29. Muayyad (Posts: 138; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Nowadays, smartphones are more valuable than laptops and easier to steal. Life changes a lot..