The Windows Phone 7 Fangirls drop their first single on YouTube
These ladies are such fans of Windows Phone 7 they took to the web to proclaim their love for their favorite phone OS in the form of a rap. Much like a car accident or a train wreck, it is very hard to resist taking a peek, and once you look, you can't look away. We must remind you, however, some sights cannot be unseen.
There is some suspicion to the authenticity of this video because toward the end, one of the “rappers” says, “Look for us on iTunes in the near future.” One would assume that the real Windows Phone 7 Fangirls would be exclusive to Zune, but who are we to judge their artistic license?
Without further ado, the awful, yet hilarious: “Sleek on the outside, Microsoft inside. Windows, Windows, Windows Phone! YEAH!”
1. remixfa posted on 19 Nov 2011, 13:45 10 1
that.. is horrible. and the faces the blond makes.. lol.. like shes getting an enema.. lolol
25. Andman314 posted on 20 Nov 2011, 07:48 2 2
I think this is one of this rare moments where android and ios users can both agree on something. This video sucks and I feel as if we wasted about 3 mins of our lives on this video.
26. corps1089 posted on 20 Nov 2011, 09:35 3 0
Just like Freddy Prince Jr., all her facial expressions are that of taking a painful dump.
2. theo14461 posted on 19 Nov 2011, 13:50 17 0
After about 30 seconds of watching this, I went out back and shot myself in the head.
16. ledbetterp3 posted on 19 Nov 2011, 17:09 5 0
by that I mean sex
30. GeckoHA559 posted on 20 Nov 2011, 15:30 0 0
19. HTCiscool posted on 19 Nov 2011, 21:51 2 1
watching the new Twilight movie already made me consider it.
28. biophone posted on 20 Nov 2011, 13:41 1 1
32. remixfa posted on 20 Nov 2011, 16:15 3 1
you saw it and lived? good lord I hope you either have a super hot girlfriend that promised naughty things to go see that tripe, or a younger sister that you had to bribe to keep some nefarious secret from your parents.
Otherwise... taco might have just become cooler than u. ..lol
3. roscuthiii posted on 19 Nov 2011, 14:02 3 3
Hmm, is it me or does anyone else get the feeling these fangirls are a corporately sponsored bid at viral video marketing?
They're a train wreck, but you know what they say about train wrecks: "I want shove my junk in the caboose." Wait... no. Is that right?
20. cheeseycheeser posted on 19 Nov 2011, 23:27 3 0
Am I the only one that could swear they've used that SAME wall in Windows ads before? Hmmm....
4. MATOZ posted on 19 Nov 2011, 14:45 3 3
This fangirls shouldn't try to do this kind of stuffs, like music using face expression even a hand moves... just like black people do! hehehe...
Leave it to them!! heee
Just Kidding!! (ironic)
However this girls are gross... next time show up your boobs with a paper bag in their heads! so I could watch your video at least about 5 minutes more... period!!
6. readingthissh1t posted on 19 Nov 2011, 14:49 3 1
wtf --_--` why would they ruin such a good beat. i swear people these days smfh
7. roscuthiii posted on 19 Nov 2011, 15:00 7 0
The blonde is really into it... or constipated. I'm not sure which yet.
"Red Scarf & Glasses" has stolen my heart though.
21. Forsaken77 posted on 19 Nov 2011, 23:52 3 0
Yea she's got that kinky librarian look to her lol.
9. Whateverman posted on 19 Nov 2011, 15:30 4 0
That was painful to watch, but I gotta give them credit for putting themselves out there. They were very brave to replay that video back afterwards and STILL post it to YouTube. +1 ladies!
@ roscuthiii - Yeah, "Red Scarf & Glasses" is a little hottie!
14. Uzzelien posted on 19 Nov 2011, 16:40 8 0
Please "rap" about how you love the iPhone. If you do, it might help windows phone 7 market share!
23. snowgator posted on 20 Nov 2011, 00:16 2 0
THIS is what WeBOS needed... HP Girls and and a little bit of the 'Hood and the Veer would have taken right off.
24. cyborg009 posted on 20 Nov 2011, 00:29 2 0
my eyes !!! my brains !! .. SLEEK oN THE OUTSIDE MICROSOFT INSIDE :X
27. lubba posted on 20 Nov 2011, 10:09 1 0
better than nothin. Gave me a good laugh but also shows dedication. Good work girls.
29. bayhuy posted on 20 Nov 2011, 14:30 1 0
"Ratings have been disabled for this video."
33. jimbo_jones posted on 20 Nov 2011, 17:39 0 0
US Special Forces should play this in a loop for several hours to all the new detainees at Gitmo. It would be less contraversial than Waterboarding but just as effective in driving them to confess...
34. badelemental posted on 20 Nov 2011, 21:37 1 0
is the girl in the center (in red) is a boxer?? -- just kidding , After seeing her actions i think she can knock off a healthy man in just one punch.