The Weather Network shows off its BlackBerry 10 app
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2013, 13:00 posted on
The Weather Network has released information on its weather app for BlackBerry World and it is so full of features that we wouldn't blame an Android, iOS or Windows Phone user from feeling under the weather after seeing and reading about all of the things it can do; things are coming into focus as we are two days away from the long awaited introduction of BlackBerry 10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
this OS just may be a step "ahead" of android folks (in certain areas)......i think we're in for a real treat here :)
3. IamTheGodfatherofCell (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
A step ahead LMFAO....all I see is last years technology. This may be a step ahead of iOS but this couldn't even hold a candle to Android.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
6. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I remember reading (awhile back) that BB was teaming with Android on some sorta project. Maybe we'll see a bit of Android in BB10? I'm def diggin the new look, but I'm takin a seat next to the Godfather.
14. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so basically people like you believe android is the end of other os's. you think no os will come and out do android...........see reall tech lovers will be hoping for that day as they want real progress in tech
you keep singing the same tune and stick to android. let those who know use other os's and enjoy the advantages each brings
15. chezy (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
last time I checked android was an os and not hardware :)
5. jeck77 (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Reading a lot of the comments here on Phonearena, I'm reminded of a family gathering during the holidays. The little children get put at their own table away from all the grownups, except in this case, there doesn't seem to be another table, and all the children have been allowed to have "conversations" with the adults and sit at the same table.
Anyways, BB10 is very intriguing and I am definitely excited to see what new things RIM brings to the table in a couple of days.
12. quakan (Posts: 1309; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I always thought that was just my family lol.
7. snowgator (Posts: 3450; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I am genuinely excited to see BB10 in action. Between WP 8, the next Android version (Key Lime Pie??), and BB10, I am very happy to be able to see what come later in 2012 when my contract is up. The next group of Nokia offerings, the GS4, the full line of BlackBerries...
Ahh, great to be a consumer....
9. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I agree it should a great year for consumers. Nothing better than more options and diversity. Only problem is I'm going to want to buy and try them all out.
10. elirev4 (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
Looks nice, but I don't think that the new Blackberry will be a hit...
11. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
Simply for corporate users it will be a hit. People who are serious about work get a blackberry.
13. quakan (Posts: 1309; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
That's the exact image they want to shed. They want everyone to want a new BlackBerry.