The Walking Dead: 400 Days for iOS gets a release date
The action is set to take place during the first 400 days of the zombie apocalypse, hence the name. Five new characters are introduced, focusing on their emotional, intense and provoking strive for survival. Story-wise it should be positioned between the first two episodes of the game. We cannot wait to put our hands on the game, yet what could make us even happier would be an Android and Windows Phone release date as well.
source: IGN via Touch Arcade
1. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 923; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Yeah, I cant wait for the Android version of this game. I'll gladly play it on my Nexus 7
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you hear about why they won't make it available on Android? because of piracy concerns! it's available on PC and iOS for crying out loud! Telltale is just being lazy.
5. androidfanboy (Posts: 162; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
Lol pc?! Have they not heard of the pirate bay or other sites like that?
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
don't knock it for the graphics. it's a really great game. it's critically acclaimed as such hence why it's making news even on Phone Arena.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 8874; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Can't wait for season 4. Who will the governor hook up with?
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hopefully one of the many Zombies with the hots for him...