The VS750 will be LG's first smartphone for Verizon
This article contains unofficial information.
Thanks to a friend for the info!
Another source sent us an image of the VS750 and says it should be out by the middle of April.
LG VS750 Specifications
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. warhed (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Mar 2010)
Wtf w/the resistive touch! & 3.2 screen!? For being their 1st this isn't SH8!
3. joeym2 (Posts: 6; Member since: 03 Dec 2009)
No word if it'll be upgradeable to WinMo 7? Really? Microsoft said they want WinMo 7 phone to be capacitive touch. That means this is stuck on 6.5. Thats my conclusion.
13. tofast30 (Posts: 16; Member since: 21 Nov 2008)
i agree with warhead, this is a bad move for lg with a resistive touch screen. Is this just an envy touch with windows on it? this is a win for windows, but could be a bad things for lg.
2. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
yeah... what about the processor? any word on the speed yet? I hope that it ends up with more ram and a capacitive screen as it has the 3 button requirement for WP7S. Wouldn't be that bad of a phone... IF it was upgradeable to WP7S.
4. MrTelephoneMan (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2009)
windows mobile is dead wait for Zune OS, being marketed as Windows Mobile 7
11. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
zune software is really good. I bet windows mobile is not gona die. they have way too much mony to die.
5. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Looks ****! Who uses RESISTIVE touch screens anymore?
8. david_the_gom (Posts: 114; Member since: 20 Dec 2008)
i do... and i prefer resistive touch screen on my TP2 over capacitive touch screen on moto droid... just personal thoughts...
15. aarongzmn (Posts: 46; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
You mind if I ask why? I have a TP2 also but I wish it had a capacitive touch screen. The resistive screen on the TP2 is not that bad but I also have an iPod touch and the accuracy on that is way better.
17. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
i was thinking the same thing. resistive screens are terrible.
18. david_the_gom (Posts: 114; Member since: 20 Dec 2008)
on tp2, i could pinpoint particular cell on excel mobile using my fingernail... on droid, i couldn't... i guess i'm too used to finger nail pin-pointing on some apps... well, i do HATE res. touch screen on some non-smartphones on vzw like dare, choc 3, env touch... i guess they are just not as sensitive as HTC does... and i do admit that multitouch feature on iphone and droid is just awesome.. too bad i can't have'em on my tp2...
6. uknow85 (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 May 2009)
lg just can't get away from that voyager/envy look & feel of phone looks rushed and a mess i can see a lot of younger kids/teens using it not over 20 though
7. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
If the screen is anything like the enV Touch and Chocholate Touch, it's not worth it. iPhone and Motorola DROID at least have high-tech glass screens, LG is all about using cheap plastic screens that has horrible accuracy.
9. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
LG is supposed to be bringing Android and Series 7 to CDMA later this year, maybe a clue will come this week at the CTIA.
10. Sharky (Posts: 167; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
Eh, I kinda like it. But I'll wait to see what else they'll be offering at CITA.
12. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
garentee no windows seven not even close to the right specs..
14. BrokenImaege (Posts: 173; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
Garbage!!!!! Why release this when no one is going to buy it because everyone knows Win 7 is coming.... This is a waste!!! They should have waited for Win 7, made it capacitive instead of resistive and then it would be sellable..... I work for VZW and I really like most LG phones but this is one dumb !@#%^&* decision on both thier parts!!!!
16. evrodude (Posts: 8; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
Windows Phone 7 will be utter garbage!!! No Copy and Paste, no multi-tasking, no MicroSD suport, no non-app store app support. Microsoft is totally copying Apple with their garbage iphhone. Totally locked down device.
19. locoboy808 (Posts: 53; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
phone looks ok but i love my omnia i920 looks like its going to be slower and a down garde from mines so i have to say booo to this one i hope they make a wm7 omnia 3 with a 8mag cam