The VS750 will be LG's first smartphone for Verizon
This article contains unofficial information.
Thanks to a friend for the info!
Another source sent us an image of the VS750 and says it should be out by the middle of April.
LG VS750 Specifications
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. warhed posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:45 0 0
Wtf w/the resistive touch! & 3.2 screen!? For being their 1st this isn't SH8!
3. joeym2 posted on 21 Mar 2010, 22:55 0 0
No word if it'll be upgradeable to WinMo 7? Really? Microsoft said they want WinMo 7 phone to be capacitive touch. That means this is stuck on 6.5. Thats my conclusion.
13. tofast30 posted on 22 Mar 2010, 11:39 0 0
i agree with warhead, this is a bad move for lg with a resistive touch screen. Is this just an envy touch with windows on it? this is a win for windows, but could be a bad things for lg.
2. Kiltlifter posted on 21 Mar 2010, 22:47 0 0
yeah... what about the processor? any word on the speed yet? I hope that it ends up with more ram and a capacitive screen as it has the 3 button requirement for WP7S. Wouldn't be that bad of a phone... IF it was upgradeable to WP7S.
4. MrTelephoneMan posted on 21 Mar 2010, 23:10 0 0
windows mobile is dead wait for Zune OS, being marketed as Windows Mobile 7
11. Phullofphil posted on 22 Mar 2010, 10:47 0 0
zune software is really good. I bet windows mobile is not gona die. they have way too much mony to die.
5. hmcougar09 posted on 21 Mar 2010, 23:17 0 0
Looks ****! Who uses RESISTIVE touch screens anymore?
8. david_the_gom posted on 22 Mar 2010, 02:24 0 0
i do... and i prefer resistive touch screen on my TP2 over capacitive touch screen on moto droid... just personal thoughts...
15. aarongzmn posted on 22 Mar 2010, 14:27 0 0
You mind if I ask why? I have a TP2 also but I wish it had a capacitive touch screen. The resistive screen on the TP2 is not that bad but I also have an iPod touch and the accuracy on that is way better.
17. zuno gyakusatsu posted on 22 Mar 2010, 16:03 0 0
i was thinking the same thing. resistive screens are terrible.
18. david_the_gom posted on 22 Mar 2010, 18:09 0 0
on tp2, i could pinpoint particular cell on excel mobile using my fingernail... on droid, i couldn't... i guess i'm too used to finger nail pin-pointing on some apps... well, i do HATE res. touch screen on some non-smartphones on vzw like dare, choc 3, env touch... i guess they are just not as sensitive as HTC does... and i do admit that multitouch feature on iphone and droid is just awesome.. too bad i can't have'em on my tp2...
6. uknow85 posted on 22 Mar 2010, 00:05 0 0
lg just can't get away from that voyager/envy look & feel of phone looks rushed and a mess i can see a lot of younger kids/teens using it not over 20 though
7. cellgeek82 posted on 22 Mar 2010, 01:54 0 0
If the screen is anything like the enV Touch and Chocholate Touch, it's not worth it. iPhone and Motorola DROID at least have high-tech glass screens, LG is all about using cheap plastic screens that has horrible accuracy.
9. DonLouie posted on 22 Mar 2010, 07:12 0 0
LG is supposed to be bringing Android and Series 7 to CDMA later this year, maybe a clue will come this week at the CTIA.
10. Sharky posted on 22 Mar 2010, 10:27 0 0
Eh, I kinda like it. But I'll wait to see what else they'll be offering at CITA.
12. Phullofphil posted on 22 Mar 2010, 10:48 0 0
garentee no windows seven not even close to the right specs..
14. BrokenImaege posted on 22 Mar 2010, 11:46 0 0
Garbage!!!!! Why release this when no one is going to buy it because everyone knows Win 7 is coming.... This is a waste!!! They should have waited for Win 7, made it capacitive instead of resistive and then it would be sellable..... I work for VZW and I really like most LG phones but this is one dumb !@#%^&* decision on both thier parts!!!!
16. evrodude posted on 22 Mar 2010, 14:35 0 0
Windows Phone 7 will be utter garbage!!! No Copy and Paste, no multi-tasking, no MicroSD suport, no non-app store app support. Microsoft is totally copying Apple with their garbage iphhone. Totally locked down device.
19. locoboy808 posted on 23 Mar 2010, 05:35 0 0
phone looks ok but i love my omnia i920 looks like its going to be slower and a down garde from mines so i have to say booo to this one i hope they make a wm7 omnia 3 with a 8mag cam