The SpareOne Cellphone uses one AA battery
0. phoneArena 07 Jan 2013, 19:50 posted on
A company called SpareOne has built a cellphone that runs on AA batteries and gets about ten hours of talk time before a change is needed and you can use your SIM card to use your regular cell number; this is not a high-end phone, rather it is meant to be used for emergencies or as a secondary phone for those times when the battery on your high-end model is dead...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 (Posts: 1165; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
They should just make a 911 only phone for much cheaper and wouldn't require service fees.
2. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
too expensive for $100... should be around $49!
3. Mobilephile (Posts: 121; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
this thing is old news, plus the design hasnt changed. It shouldnt even be that big and that expensive. FAIL
4. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 366; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
For less than $20 I can get a AA powered external charger that will work with any phone, so I see no need for a second phone for $100.