The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 reaches the UK, priced as an ultrabook
Samsung's latest and grandest, the Galaxy NotePRO 12.2, is now available in the UK. If you are looking to get acquainted with the most powerful Android tablet money can buy (for now), pay a visit to the nearest Carphone Warehouse, John Lewis, or Samsung's Experience Store in Westfield Stratford City, London. The plus-sized tablet comes with an appropriately hefty price tag of $1,058.56 (£649).
The Galaxy NotePRO features a 2560x1440 LCD display, an octa-core Exynos CPU or a Snapdragon 800 (Qualcomm's chipset is confirmed for the LTE version, while the Wi-Fi-only and 3G versions presumably run on the Exynos chip), 3GB RAM, 32GB built-in storage, and a big 9500mAh battery. It also has the Note series' landmark S-Pen functionality.
The NotePRO is surely a glorious tablet. We had the chance to test-drive a pre-production unit, so you can read up on our impressions before you head out to try it for yourself.
1. power_x (Posts: 238; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
9500mAh for a 12.2 inch isn't that good , iPad 3 and 4 are a 9.7 inch and had a 11560 mAh
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Good point and, yet, they still have to be iPlugged into an outlet 24/i7.
8. bucky (Posts: 1558; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Now I know you're trolling by complaint about iPad battery life.
5. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
You showed who is brainless by judging him from his comment.
Based on what reason you concluded that he is brainless?
16. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
For that price I agree its pretty useless. I would rather have a really decent ultrabook , really decent performing laptop or a macbook air .
9. Lauticol (Posts: 211; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Come on, at that price you can get a Surface Pro that has pen support!
10. hafini_27 (Posts: 278; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I would rather buy a full-fledged ultra book. Really Samsung?
18. hung2900 (Posts: 815; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
This is slightly cheaper than 64gb iPad Air cellular.
11. jove39 (Posts: 1320; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Funny how samsung priced this in Surface Pro territory...good luck moving them off store shelves!
13. hulk_14 (Posts: 46; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
It is a toy in comparison to surface pro 2/dell venue 11 pro or some ultrabook.
15. Edward_bly (Posts: 202; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Yeah I would definitely get the surface pro 2 over this tablet